Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Mumbai Saga Satellite Rights With Sony Max
zAhFWdq.jpg
T series have announced lineup of many movies something similar like Yrf. They have announced release date of Atrangi Re, Bhool Bhulaiya, Jhund, Vaani kapoor Ayushmaan khurana film etc so most of them can be expected to go to Sony or few selected few star if T series have Deal with both network

Last edited:
Mumbai Saga Satellite Rights With Sony Max
zAhFWdq.jpg
Another sort of big movie for Sony
T series have announced lineup of many movies something similar like Yrf. They have announced release date of Atrangi Re, Bhool Bhulaiya, Jhund, Vaani kapoor Ayushmaan khurana film etc so most of them can be expected to go to Sony or few selected few star if T series have Deal with both network
I Guess T Series Pre Production and Filming Begins movies in 2019, All Movies with Sony and 2020 later announced movies Probably with Star.

Satellite rights of chehre with Sony
ABCL involved in Chehre Satellite Rights now since Saraswati Entertainment is owned by Jaya Bachchan. If Amitabh Bachchan is producing it through any of his offshore companies then rights with SPN only. I'm sensing all the ABCL films may get renewed by Sony
CytK6CN.jpg

Last edited:
OK bro :tup:
I maybe wrong. But let's wait for the releases. Lots of movies releasing this year
T Series have So many deals for Some movies with Netflix, Amazon prime, Sony Max and Star Gold, Beside Sony Done great work in New Movie Acquisition, Hope for Best Sony also Acquire Dharma Productions and Excel New and Old movies in coming days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock