Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Satellite rights of chehre with Sony
ABCL involved in Chehre Satellite Rights now since Saraswati Entertainment is owned by Jaya Bachchan. If Amitabh Bachchan is producing it through any of his offshore companies then rights with SPN only. I'm sensing all the ABCL films may get renewed by Sony
CytK6CN.jpg
Earlier Strong buzz there from Some official website mentioned source Chehre Directly Releasing in Disney + Hotstar, But now looks like Disney/Star failed to offer Good sum, Producers Sold Satellite and Digital Rights separately to Sony max and Amazon prime.

Tips Produced Bhoot Police Release Date Announcement New Poster Released, But Satellite Partner Not mentioned
VXrcs1n.jpg

Earlier Fox Star Studios Announced Bhoot Police, some Reasons fox Star left from Bhoot Police Production and now Tips Producing, i guess Star or Viacom will Acquire Satellite Rights.
MG9MyEb.jpg

Cl

This Movie is clashing with Sandeep aur Pinky faraar I mumbai saga will be super duper hit SAPF Will Be flop Hated Sandeep aur Pinky faraar they were trying to clash with a quiet place part II
I will watch SAPF because of Dibakar Banerjee. He is an amazing filmmaker as well as Varun Grover who has written the script. I know that the actors especially Arjun Kapoor is not a good actor by any means I want to watch it only because of the creative talent involved. Let's wait and watch

I will watch SAPF because of Dibakar Banerjee. He is an amazing filmmaker as well as Varun Grover who has written the script. I know that the actors especially Arjun Kapoor is not a good actor by any means I want to watch it only because of the creative talent involved. Let's wait and watch
It's up to you I'm very happy that a quiet place 2 is releasing 1 month after SAPF last year when I saw the release date at that time I was very angry that it was clashing with AQP 2

So true...even I m excited for SAPF....
It may not be commercial and hit like Mumbai saga...but as a movie,it will be much better...
Trailer was good too...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock