Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Has satellite rights of Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji expired?

Also noticed that Azhar will shift from Netflix w.e.f. 2nd april, let's see whether Amazon Prime Video bags it or it is going to star/disney being Balaji Motion Pics co production. In my opinion star/disney is best suited broadcaster for showcasing offbeat, unconventional or meaningful cinema

Also noticed that Azhar will shift from Netflix w.e.f. 2nd april, let's see whether Amazon Prime Video bags it or it is going to star/disney being Balaji Motion Pics co production. In my opinion star/disney is best suited broadcaster for showcasing offbeat, unconventional or meaningful cinema
Azhar Digital i think will go to Amazon since SPN is involved as well

Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji Not expired still airing on Star Gold Select and some time exclusively Airing On Star Gold HD.

T series movie Titled as Koi Jaane Na satellite rights bought by Sony Max

U64T3Bt.jpg

Ps - This poster is about release date of one of the songs of the movie

Chhalang Moves To Colors Cineplex! But howcome it is possible because it was with Zee Cinema
Is it??
Stange...
I always thought it will be with Star coz of Ajay Devgan connection...but thn it was confirmd with Zee...and now this news...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock