Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

What's in that movie for it to be A certified?
Because I think it has the storyline of falling in love with married women be it Suniel Shetty and Aftab's Character and Akshay's love interest has some glamorous scenes

Last edited:
Because I think it has the storyline of falling in love with married women be it Suniel Shetty and Aftab's Character and Akshay's love interest has some glamorous scenes
That's very shocking to me that APD was a certified on My birth year 2002 I thought a certificate came on 2004 with m*rd*r movie

Star Network is going all out with its huge Ajay Devgan Library on Star Gold Channels and UTV Movies as well. Zee Bollywood will also air some Ajay Devgan films as well. I don't know about SPN and Colors plans for Ajay Devgan's birthday.
Last year SPN aired Gundaraj while Colors Cineplex/Rishtey Cineplex didn't air anything.

joDSbaV.jpg

After a long time Shiva airing on Prime slot

joDSbaV.jpg

After a long time Shiva airing on Prime slot

I m really happy that star / Disney is airing so many films which i had requested in my previous tweets to them. Shiva is a very nice film. UTV Movies primarily caters to 90s, early 2000s or earlier cinema and a good channel. Star / Disney needs 4 or 5 channels to air all films part of its library and they r constantly expanding library

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock