Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

If Akshay Kumar next home Disney-star for his movies then we can expect heyy baby singh is king Singh is bling bhagam bhaag jaan e man etc etc on Disney-star soon...
It also depends upon banners. Shree Ashtavinayak Deal with Zee and Viacom18. Singh is King recently went to Zee. Earlier it was with Disney. Jaan E Mann with Colors. I think it will be renewed by home network Sony.

It also depends upon banners. Shree Ashtavinayak Deal with Zee and Viacom18. Singh is King recently went to Zee. Earlier it was with Disney. Jaan E Mann with Colors. I think it will be renewed by home network Sony.

Shree Ashtvinayak Films most likely will shift to viacom18. Singh is Kingg might also move to viacom18. Jaan E Maan has possibility of shifting to star/disney and will become a Star Gold Select premiere... Such movies r well suited to star/disney as they provide them proper visibility

Kai Po Che Renewed By Star
CIPHGfU.png

Many films which r currently with sony or star network added on Rajshri YouTube channel in last few days/weeks. If satellite rights have also been bought by then these films might as well move to zee once old agreement expires

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock