Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Will do so bhai. I always list out movies separately for each kind of channel. These movies r well suited for Star Gold Select and will mention them under that section
For all the new additions to the SGS library, which are commendable, one thing I find missing on Star Gold Select is the premieres of new movies from the past two years. This is something I would appreciate. Lootcase would be a good example.

For all the new additions to the SGS library, which are commendable, one thing I find missing on Star Gold Select is the premieres of new movies from the past two years. This is something I would appreciate. Lootcase would be a good example.
Seriously...I used to wait for those premiers as they were so good...not run of the mill movies

Before that they need to make this channel available under Star Value Prime bouquet as it will help reach out to many viewers. Also older films like Kalank, Dil Bechara, Angrezi Medium need to added to its schedule and even some 90s/2000s or classic films should b aired on it

Before that they need to make this channel available under Star Value Prime bouquet as it will help reach out to many viewers. Also older films like Kalank, Dil Bechara, Angrezi Medium need to added to its schedule and even some 90s/2000s or classic films should b aired on it
Old aashiqui today on SGS

It's always with star since 2013 already watched it on movies ok Back in 2015

It was with UTV, as disney took over star network film library was integrated. Earlier on there were UTV films which were not able to shown on star channels as agreement limited it to existing UTV/ disney ... Later changes were made

Just as @dino29 bro pointed out perfectly All the UTV Films will move to Disney-Star soon.
Next in line is Ghanchakkar, Satyagraha, Barfi, Heroine, Satyagraha, Lunchbox and mostly every UTV movie whose rights are in control with them will move to Star
Even Do Dooni Chaar might come into effect, its been long since it aired on Star and 2 years back saw on UTV HD so that film might too join the list

Even Do Dooni Chaar might come into effect, its been long since it aired on Star and 2 years back saw on UTV HD so that film might too join the list

Yes, all UTV films will join. Do Dooni Chaar will b a renewal as star india held it earlier too. I feel films like these or say Khosla Ka Ghosla, Rang De Basanti, Wake Up Sid, Rajneeti, I Hate Luv Storys need to shown on main channels rather than just Star Gold Select

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock