Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Yes, all UTV films will join. Do Dooni Chaar will b a renewal as star india held it earlier too. I feel films like these or say Khosla Ka Ghosla, Rang De Basanti, Wake Up Sid, Rajneeti, I Hate Luv Storys need to shown on main channels rather than just Star Gold Select
I hate liv story was recently telecast on star gold

Bollywood remake of Hollywood movie THE INTERN Stars Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone produced by WARNER BROS INDIA . I think it's satellite rights can be with STAR NETWORK as dubbed movies of Warner Media do prrmiere on Star

hSbTya0.jpg

Last edited:
Bollywood remake of Hollywood movie THE INTERN Stars Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone produced by WARNER BROS INDIA . I think it's satellite rights can be with STAR NETWORK as dubbed movies of Warner Media do prrmiere on Star

hSbTya0.jpg
It can also be on Sony since WB international exclusive rights recently with SPN

Aamir gave permission to air it. He has the first right to refusal. If he agrees then only Dangal will be with Star.

I think Dangal rights r with UTV/Disney, had this not been the case then UTV Movies would not b able to air. UTV had a sharing agreement with zee where they would get select airings of home production. Quite certain this film will move to star/disney soon

I think Dangal rights r with UTV/Disney, had this not been the case then UTV Movies would not b able to air. UTV had a sharing agreement with zee where they would get select airings of home production. Quite certain this film will move to star/disney soon
Not too soon. This film will move in 2024-25. Abcd 2 going by current record will move in 2022-23.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock