Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Last edited:
But Bro SPN'S Recent Production Shakuntala Devi Satellite Rights Are With Sony So It Will Be Mostly Sony
Bro there is a difference between SPNP(Sony Pictures Network Productions) and Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE)

Shakuntala Devi , Soorma etc was mainly produced by SPNP and therefore premiered on Sony whereas 102 NOT OUT and MAJOR are produced by SPE so Major has high chances with zee

Source

An upcoming movie based on Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan

High Chances with Zee as produced by Sony pictures network which also produced 102 NOT OUT which was also produced by Sony pictures network and premiered on Zee Bollywood
Bro They have merged SPE And SPNP now into SPFI Since All Sony Pictures recent films in Hindi (like Spiderman Tom Holland series, Venom) now on Sony Max. So Rights may go to Sony as well as Zee. But Rights High Chance With Sony since Zee recently has reduced promoting Sony Pictures movies. 102 Not Out and Padman distributed by Columbia Sony. If Major Distributed by Columbia Sony then Zee has the higher ground if Sony Pictures Networks distribution then Sony Max. Telugu will be with Gemini TV

Last edited:
I think Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya, Race, Barfi, Paan Singh Tomar will b next from UTV films library to arrive on star/disney.
Also waiting to see if VVC films moves to star / Disney and if Ramaiya Vastavaiya is also bagged by them which will indicate their agreement with Tips Films

I think Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya, Race, Barfi, Paan Singh Tomar will b next from UTV films library to arrive on star/disney.
Also waiting to see if VVC films moves to star / Disney and if Ramaiya Vastavaiya is also bagged by them which will indicate their agreement with Tips Films
VVC Doing well on Sony. There's always a period when VVC is aired repeatedly but again is renewed by Sony. Then they air it on a Sunday to show it that they are still have it. I think 3 id*ots was re renewed by Sony. Just like MKD re renewed their films on Zee.

SRK'S Zero On UTV Movies Today?😯
iWwInJs.png

Bro They have merged SPE And SPNP now into SPFI Since All Sony Pictures recent films in Hindi (like Spiderman Tom Holland series, Venom) now on Sony Max. So Rights may go to Sony as well as Zee. But Rights High Chance With Sony since Zee recently has reduced promoting Sony Pictures movies. 102 Not Out and Padman distributed by Columbia Sony. If Major Distributed by Columbia Sony then Zee has the higher ground if Sony Pictures Networks distribution then Sony Max. Telugu will be with Gemini TV
Bro *SONY HAS NOT MERGED THESE TWO

Instead they have divided the main Bollywood production and Hollywood production into two parts(SPNP AND SPE(COLUMBIA PICTURES))

MAJOR Is distributed by SPE(COLUMBIA) That's why it's rights will be with zee high chances but ( can be with Sony also )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock