Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Is it confirmed that Pen Studios is having satellite deal with Star even for the Hindi Version ? I thnk Star had the Telugu and Tamil rights
There are very few times that original and remake on same Network. Aparichit is hugely popular on Zee Network so I don't think Pen will go with Zee they will go with Star since They have got RRR which they have assumed all control including satellite, digital and North India

Dangal scheduled to air today on both zee cinema and z anmol cinema . Koi Mil Gaya airing next sunday on both z bollywood and z anmol cinema. This is why i feel zee is not properly distributing movies across its channels , they have big library but repetition is very high
Yesterday Manikarnika was aired twice(on zee action and zee cinema HD).

Today 102 Not Out (on zee bollywood and zee cinema HD) and entertainment(on zee anmol cinema and zee cinema HD) are going to air twice.

So zee is just decreasing repeat value of movies by Airing it twice a day

Yesterday Manikarnika was aired twice(on zee action and zee cinema HD).

Today 102 Not Out (on zee bollywood and zee cinema HD) and entertainment(on zee anmol cinema and zee cinema HD) are going to air twice.

So zee is just decreasing repeat value of movies by Airing it twice a day

This is not an issue as Z Cinema HD offers enhanced viewing experience. Problem arises only when they air same movie on 2 sd chs on any particular day during prime hrs

Finally pogaru hindi dubbing rights with RKD studios Satellite rights with viacom18 airing in colors cineplex on 25th April...
Guys Don't watch this Crap movie Pogaru and it's Deserved worst movie of South India, if you watch this Crap movie you will definitely loose interest on Some other most expected South Dubbed movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock