Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

But still Star cannot match PQ and transmission by Sony. Star content wise has average to above average programming but Sony has the best.
Even star also has given so many top quality shows (for ex pow,everest,mahabharat,dahleez,ek hasina thi,baa bahu baby,sasural genda phool and so on) but all this shows get overshadowed by their trp toppers star is much much bettr than other contempories such as zee nd colors....star always tries to balance massy plus classy shows....they need massy shows just to sustain in game whereas classy shows gives them brand value....whereas sony always run behind mytho plus quality content shows but none of them give required stability to sustain in game.

Even star also has given so many top quality shows (for ex pow,everest,mahabharat,dahleez,ek hasina thi,baa bahu baby,sasural genda phool and so on) but all this shows get overshadowed by their trp toppers star is much much bettr than other contempories such as zee nd colors....star always tries to balance massy plus classy shows....they need massy shows just to sustain in game whereas classy shows gives them brand value....whereas sony always run behind mytho plus quality content shows but none of them give required stability to sustain in game.
Pow was a brave attempt. I loved it

So
But I have a soft corner for Sony I hated Star earlier for the Ekta Kapoor shows (all of us have grew up with) but now it is improved.

Who are the producers. If Venus are producing again then it may go to Star
Yes .Venus Producer of the movie
Shq203u.jpg

Yes .Venus Producer of the movie
Shq203u.jpg
Star will surely grab this movie. Although the first Hungama was premiered on Zee. It moved to Star around 2011-13 . Hulchul and Kurukshetra are the only two films of Star which haven't been aired on any other network.

Star have good bond with Venus
But Recently Venus movies added on Prime Video
High Chances there Venus movies shifting to again Zee or Sony ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock