Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Now Viacom18, previously Star. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai as well. My Name is Khan however continues to be with Star and it has become the Sooryavansham of Star Gold Select.
MNIK was the second film whose trailer was shown on all channels of Star network at that time, first being Maine pyaar Kyun Kiya that's why I think MNIK is not leaving Star

Digital partner - DISNEY+ HOTSTAR
Streaming partner - Amazon Prime video
Co produce by Fox Star Studios
Powerd by - Star network
It is not Co produced by Fox Star, they are only the distributors . Star Co powered it. It doesn't mean that they are the satellite partner of the movie

HjhMfC1.jpg

They always come in top 2

If star gold plays a movie today same movie to be played in star gold 2 day by day star is loosing its position in ratings..
That's why star gold 2 never tops the trp chart or it even never comes in the top 4 also.(even B4u kadak gets more ratings than star gold 2)😂 Though sometimes star gold 2 comes at number 5 and star gold is not able to claim the number 1 spot from previous few months. Even star gold didn't managed to get the number 1 slot despite wtp of war.

This is the full trp chart. Sony max at number (regularly from previous few months). Zee cinema and star gold generally battle for the 2nd or 3 rd spot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock