Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Star gold making full use of the lock down by showing long movies like sholay and mugal e Azam

According to reports vidhu vinod chopra and Rajkumar Hirani will not jointly produce munna bhai 3. Most probably vidhu vinod chopra will himself produce munna bhai 3. Vidhu vinod chopra and Rajkumar Hirani have parted ways

This is the full trp chart. Sony max at number (regularly from previous few months). Zee cinema and star gold generally battle for the 2nd or 3 rd spot.
Despite Sony's acquisition struggles and most producers shifting to Zee or Star, why is Sony Max No. 1 in ratings?

Star gold making full use of the lock down by showing long movies like sholay and mugal e Azam
No use bro mughal e azam have been telecast many times in star gold select and sholay will telecast 5 times in a week in star channels.. so no chance star gold will not be able grab its position in trp list

I think star network doesn't have satellite rights of amir and srk movies except ishq and my name is Khan..

Despite Sony's acquisition struggles and most producers shifting to Zee or Star, why is Sony Max No. 1 in ratings?
Allu Arjun Factor maybe and Strategic Bollywood Film positioning i.e Afternoon time where in people finish their household chores and lunch time and are free. Sony Max scores in that where in they telecast Bollywood stuff at Noon

Last edited:
Allu Arjun Factor maybe and Strategic Bollywood Film positioning i.e Afternoon time where in people finish their household chores and lunch time and are free. Sony Max scores in that where in they telecast Bollywood stuff at Noon
Plus Atleast Sony max shows more number of bollywood movies on Saturday - Sundays and few times even on Fridays. And South blockbusters like bahubali, bahubali 2 and kgf along with some English dubbed movies like King Kong, jurassic series , mummy series, help them in proving more trp. And yes as u said about positioning bollywood movies daily on afternoon slot and morning 7-8 am have helped them a lot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock