Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Till neeraj vyas will be there with Sony, Sony will not get the yrf films back. After he resigns, then probably yrf films will come back to Sony. Till then yrf movies will be star network
I dont think sony is giving airtime to yrf movies because it is moving, if u would have noticed max used to play lesser played movies during the ipl season as well when it used to air on max(all the yrf and dharma movies and all which were lesser played throughout the year),because it was getting great TRPs.Now due to corona it is again getting great TRPs,almost 25% more than the next best.They also played ram leela,tumhari sulu,etc also in the afternoon slot recently which they dont play frequently. So it is more of a case of giving library films a chance because of getting good TRPs as it is. And i have read ,the star yrf deal is for upcoming movies only not the library films.

Can you tell me what the issues with T-Series films like Zameer (2005) & Muskaan (2004). These two movies are wonderful & I used to watch on Zee Premier & Zee Tv around 2005- 2006.
Later, I didn't find a single channel telecasting these two movies.

Blockbusters/superhit movies that the networks got in 2019:
Star: war, Houseful 4, misson mangal, chichore, super 30,total dhamaal, bala
Zee : Good news, bharat, gully boy,,URI, Kesari, badla
Sony: Kabir singh, Pati patni or woh, Batla house

Last edited:
Blockbusters/superhit movies that the networks got in 2019:
Star: war, Houseful 4, misson mangal, chichore, super 30,total dhamaal, bala
Zee : Good news, bharat, gully boy, dabang 3,URI, Kesari
Sony: Kabir singh, Pati patni or woh, Batla house
How are Bharat and Dabang 3 block busters am I missing something.

Star gold should have done the wtp of Love aaj kal instead of star plus (or they could have done it on both channels) As kartik Aryan movies provided outstanding viewership on television. Example :lukka chuppi, Pati patni or woh, Sonu ke titu Ki sweety have provided outstanding viewership on television premieres

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock