Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

The attacks of 26/11 is surely moving to any other network which is shown again tommorw at 8:30 am slot along with shootout at wadala which is shown tommorw at 3 pm on max

Not continuing this discussion as u guys r just not understanding what I m saying but trying to twist n turn my words to make it look all together different.

Neither star or sony is taking such big decisions based on anyone's preference,fact is and remains that sony has not given due focus to bollywood which led to current situation. They could have had many partnerships but just did not pursue it, about someone saying that in business chs run only those movies which work and hence goldmines films r sony's backbone which actually proves that they have failed in leveraging potential of bollywood films like other networks bcoz of mismanaging content on tv and having extremely few banners with them. Now they hv no option but to save whatever they can.

It's not a question of star being big network, sony could hv easily given star stiff competition in bollywood segment but they chose the other way. Also TOH being flop n causing loss is not reason to part way with YRF, other networks face much bigger losses but still make investment learning from mistakes. Star is investing so much ob cricket yet has allotted enough to other genres, sony had less money going in sports while in other genres too they r not as widespread as star or zee so funds could hv been used better to expand bollywood content.

If according to u star is so bad then they would not air big films ad free or randomly all thru day or give it free on OTT... Yes their cricket dependence needs to b brought down and other sports should hv better coverage on their chs but then this is bigger debate of why all this happening

Also I m fine if a network choses to b dubbes cinema driven but then please do not buy bollywood films rights which u cannot show or atleast rent out / have syndication deal for such titles with other smaller networks.

I m not saying star should hv everything but as things stand they r aggressive in acquiring stuff while sony has not been able to match up. Already again Sony Wah back to just having dubbed cinema all day bcoz of few bollywood films left which can deliver well for them, sony has limited recent bollywood content hence has to slot it effectively unlike star or zee which can play so many movies at diff slots
Heard your whole point and got to know where we are wrong. Although I call Star corporate monster their airings of Bollywood films are unmatched to other networks similarly with Zee. They both have money pumping (Star has Big Daddy Disney) and Zee (has a lot of space to buy films) But Sony in this case has only 3 channels to showcase their range. Where in one channel there is 90s + retro the others are South and Bollywood 50:50.star has SGS and SUM for coverage while Zee has Zee Bollywood (it has become repetitive now) and &xplor. @dino29 bro we should collectively give a feedback to Sony for starting a pure Bollywood channel. If there are many people up then surely they will take action.
Again just as you were saying the dubbed strategy has put them I'm a tight spot and I'm sure Sony will Renew VVC contract (they are not morons who will lose films like 3 id*ots and PK which form their Prime Time airing besides Baahubali and Salman - YRF)

The attacks of 26/11 is surely moving to any other network which is shown again tommorw at 8:30 am slot along with shootout at wadala which is shown tommorw at 3 pm on max
Same Case Is With Krrish And Krrish 3. It Is Being Repeatedly Aired On Sony Max And Sony Wah. So It Might Be Moving To Zee In June Or July

Now Movies Like Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome, Singham,etc Which Are Aired Regularly Shouldn't Move To Any Other Network Because Its TRP Won't Make Any Difference And Then If The New Network (Sony Or Zee)Wont Gain The Desired TRP, Then They May Be Completely Neglected And Shift To Midnight And Early Morning Slots

Not continuing this discussion as u guys r just not understanding what I m saying but trying to twist n turn my words to make it look all together different.

Neither star or sony is taking such big decisions based on anyone's preference,fact is and remains that sony has not given due focus to bollywood which led to current situation. They could have had many partnerships but just did not pursue it, about someone saying that in business chs run only those movies which work and hence goldmines films r sony's backbone which actually proves that they have failed in leveraging potential of bollywood films like other networks bcoz of mismanaging content on tv and having extremely few banners with them. Now they hv no option but to save whatever they can.

It's not a question of star being big network, sony could hv easily given star stiff competition in bollywood segment but they chose the other way. Also TOH being flop n causing loss is not reason to part way with YRF, other networks face much bigger losses but still make investment learning from mistakes. Star is investing so much ob cricket yet has allotted enough to other genres, sony had less money going in sports while in other genres too they r not as widespread as star or zee so funds could hv been used better to expand bollywood content.

If according to u star is so bad then they would not air big films ad free or randomly all thru day or give it free on OTT... Yes their cricket dependence needs to b brought down and other sports should hv better coverage on their chs but then this is bigger debate of why all this happening

Also I m fine if a network choses to b dubbes cinema driven but then please do not buy bollywood films rights which u cannot show or atleast rent out / have syndication deal for such titles with other smaller networks.

I m not saying star should hv everything but as things stand they r aggressive in acquiring stuff while sony has not been able to match up. Already again Sony Wah back to just having dubbed cinema all day bcoz of few bollywood films left which can deliver well for them, sony has limited recent bollywood content hence has to slot it effectively unlike star or zee which can play so many movies at diff slots
We can understand ur points bro but ur trying to prove that everything is moving to star... allu arjun movies and VVC movies are backbone of sony.. they will not leave at any cost... don't expect everything is moving to star..

Now Movies Like Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome, Singham,etc Which Are Aired Regularly Shouldn't Move To Any Other Network Because Its TRP Won't Make Any Difference And Then If The New Network (Sony Or Zee)Wont Gain The Desired TRP, Then They May Be Completely Neglected And Shift To Midnight And Early Morning Slots
We can't say anything bro when kyo ki main jhoot nahi bolta moved to star it gained some trp.. it will be like different pq and aq...(audio & video quality)..

We can't blame Dubbing movies it's legal and many north peoples love to watch Dubbed movies in Sony max or any other channels
Also Dubbed movies will have more profit than Orginal movies to Channels
These Dubbed movies created big competition to Bollywood filmmakers in both theatre or TV and Bhaubali , KGF, Saaho hindi version done good business against some bollywood movies in box office
But still some bollywood filmmakers doing Freemake or Remake movies
One day all leading channels will stop acquiring unwanted some (not all) crap remake movies

We can't blame Dubbing movies it's legal and many north peoples love to watch Dubbed movies in Sony max or any other channels
Also Dubbed movies will have more profit than Orginal movies to Channels
These Dubbed movies created big competition to Bollywood filmmakers in both theatre or TV and Bhaubali , KGF, Saaho hindi version done good business against some bollywood movies in box office
But still some bollywood filmmakers doing Freemake or Remake movies
One day all leading channels will stop acquiring unwanted some (not all) crap remake movies
Best point ever.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock