Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

What's Your Raashee ? and Dhoondte Reh Jaoge moved to Star Gold Library
Good to see these above movies @dino29 bro Requested many movies going to telecasting soon on Star movie channels

Keep sharing feedback with chs, they do evaluate these points from time to time and adopt same going forward. First just tag channel social media handle , if response is not received or u see no impact in concerned area then add senior person associated with ch or broadcaster in subsequent message/comments.

Please keep ur feedback brief but include all necessary suggestions or views alongwith proper reasoning why u think this will b right step to implement or make corrections in strategy. Doing this helps broadcasters understand the rationale behind what u intend to convey

BTW, @dino29 bro, I have checked everywhere in DDF and OnlyTech for Zee5 removing the live stream of &xplor HD but found nothing. When did you notice this news?

BTW, @dino29 bro, I have checked everywhere in DDF and OnlyTech for Zee5 removing the live stream of &xplor HD but found nothing. When did you notice this news?

It was mistake on my part and i corrected same later. Actually it is And Prive which has been removed from Zee5

It was mistake on my part and i corrected same later. Actually it is And Prive which has been removed from Zee5
Great news then. I was concerned reading the below news on Omerta that those who don't have an Airtel DTH or Fastway connection will not be able to watch this spectacular channel.
Rajkummar Rao Starrer Omerta To Finally Release On Zee5. So It Will Be Added To &xplor HD Library Soon
Hansal Mehta's Omerta Starring Rajkummar Rao Finally Finds a Streaming Partner, Will Be Available to Watch on Zee5 in June | 🎥 LatestLY
Couldn't be more happy. Finally

Last edited:
Tezaab And Kis Kis Ko Pyaar Karoon Added To Star Utsav Movies Library To Be Aired At 3:50 PM And 7 PM Respectively

Rakul preet Singh bollywood movies satellite rights
Yaariyan - Star gold
Aiyaary - Star gold
De de pyar de - Star gold
Marjaavaan - Sony max
Shimla mirch - Colors cineplex
Untitled Arjun Kapoor- Rakul preet singh movie - Sony max
Attack - Zee cinema
Thank god - Star gold or Zee cinema

Can anyone tell me how did 102 not out went to zee cinema as it was produced and distributed by sony pictures

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock