Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Surely currently every network is facing add revenue problem due to current situation.
So no big bollywood premier happening
So now every network has started to do premiers of English movies. Like Star did of Avengers Endgame and Aladdin. Zee did Spiderman and once upon a time in Hollywood. Now sony max doing premier of Fast and Furios 8 next Sunday at 8 pm

Surely currently every network is facing add revenue problem due to current situation.
So no big bollywood premier happening
So now every network has started to do premiers of English movies. Like Star did of Avengers Endgame and Aladdin. Zee did Spiderman and once upon a time in Hollywood. Now sony max doing premier of Fast and Furios 8 next Sunday at 8 pm

finally first time watching on tv fast & furious series in hindi waiting for others parts

any channel air paranormal activity series In hindi

Perhaps this is rhe first time I am disappointed with Star in terms of Movie experience

Life in a Metro - BGM is muted why they did this I am not understanding

Star utsav movies showing khatta mitha now nd at 10.30 khtta mitha will come on sony max 2 .whts happening

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock