Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Disappointment for Vidyut Jammwal and Kunal Khemu :sneaky: :cf2:
x7q2E51.jpg
There was no need for Varun Dhawan .

Last edited:
So I think that sadak 2 will release on Disney plus hotstar directly, so it's satellite rights will be with star gold. So I think @JollyLNB bro will have to remove it from Sony's list and add it to star column
All details have been updated now with more detail about movies which have been released straight to OTT. Bollywood TV Rights

Commando 3 rocked on tv than any other stars like Arjun Kapoor , Varun Dhawan etc
Varun dhawan films still do very well on TV even if the film is below average. Best example is of main tera hero that's why his films satellite acquisition cost is high
Yes the arjun kapoor ones doesn't work though
And yes the TV audience have started seeing the good content movies, which also includes the South ones though still its a long way to go

So 7 bollywood movies to release on Disney plus hotstar(so satellite rights of all with star gold)
The T series ones like shiddat (T series and Maddock films) and Ezra (T series and Panorama Studios) Wont release there
The rights of this 2 films with other streaming platforms I think.

So 7 bollywood movies to release on Disney plus hotstar(so satellite rights of all with star gold)
The T series ones like shiddat (T series and Maddock films) and Ezra (T series and Panorama Studios) Wont release there
The rights of this 2 films with other streaming platforms I think.
Uday Shankar said that This is just Beginning and also said they will announce more movies in coming months under 'Disney Plus HotStar Multiplex '

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock