Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sony wah telecasting satellite shankar (army based movie) frequently at the right time. (taking advantage of current scenario)
Star should take the advantage of the current situation and show made in China, it's the best time to gain trp from it
Star knows bro made in China dosen't give much trp so I don't think it'll take advantage star is focusing in trp.

How about Tubelight, Chandni Chowk To China? One historical film which is brilliant but hardly aired is "Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose - A Forgotten Hero"... Must watch film
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose The Forgotten Hero Was With Zee And It Was Aired Regularly In 2-4 AM Slots But Since A Long Time It Isn't Aired In Any Of Zee's Channels. So I Think Its Rights Have Expired From Zee Or There Is A Possibility That It Has Became An &xplor HD Exclusive But If Its Rights Would Have Expired From Zee, Then Star Should Renew It So That It Can Aired Regularly On SGS Just As Rang De Basanti

Sony wah adds vishesh films movie jalebi to its library, airing this sunday at 1:30 pm slot

Last edited:
I don't know why B4U movies playing ghatak 2 times in a day.
Because B4U Network's Library Is Limited. Ghatak, Dhadkan And Mela Are The Favourite Movies Of B4U Network And Are Played Atleast Once Or Twice A Day

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock