Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

4 more films satellite rights can be bagged by Zee network this year:
Bob biswas (Red chillies)
Virgin bhanupriya (direct release on zee 5,though initially scheduled for theatre release, so zee may get it)
Ayushmaan khurana and anubhav sinha untitled project
Omerta (direct release on zee 5, so zee may get this also)

Last edited:
Goldmines half library is already with Star. Eros too many films are with them. Asthavinayak is bought by Zee so no chance of shifting. Vipul Amrutlal Shah films were with Zee (Waqt and Namastey London) but he has sold the rights to Viacom 18 Studios. So it's upon them to go. Red Chillies will go. TSeries is a dispute company Sony may not lose it (That's their only source of constant Bollywood why would they leave. Sony too is a corporate company they know their loss and they ain't id*ots to lose another big banner to them)
Waqt is with utv bro namaste London was with zee now no idea most of the movies is with zee.

Looks like in aug or september few more banners will join star ... Expecting Red Chillies, T Series to b part of it... Love Aaj Kal (2009) also expected to move here

Also Shree Ashtvinayak Films seems to b shifting from zee, i think sony will b new partner. Zee might get old vipul amrutlal shah films

If star somehow gets a deal with eros and goldmines films then zee, sony will further lose out on films. Star/Disney is bringing in max films to their library and still many utv films left to b integrated which will happen soon
This guy omg. Evry 2nd day he start this topic.if u get so much relief by writing this then listen-Tseries will go to star,all indian movies ,hollywood movies,mars movies,saturn movies,whole galaxy movies will go to star.huh everytime jai star jai star.nd if smbody will comment bout ur opnion then "i m not biased nd guys dont misguide this thread by talking"nd then every 2 nd Tseries will go to star.if it go then wait nd see .oct nd nov not far.

Is Sony trying the Sun strategy with respect to Satellite rights? Because it buys movies at a low price and then gets high ratings on telecast. The YRF movies are too costly and that's why I think YRF has moved to Star. Even Kabir Singh was bought at a low price. Plus it has a limited satellite appeal. With respect to forthcoming movies only Arjun Patiala, Batla House, Pagalpanti, Marjaavaan have a satellite appeal rest others have limited satellite appeal. Vishesh films are very economical to buy, Sony's gamble is actually working in favor of them.
Yes I clearly agree to ur point that they are trying to get the best from medium budget film whose satellite acquisition cost is not much high, and actually they have succeeded Upto much extent. Surely this call would have been taken after TV failures of huge budget films like TOH, fan (average ratings), Befikre, Kill dill etc whose satellite acquisition cost was actually very high
Wheras foxstar/Disney has been hugely investing in huge budget films nowadays and Zee getting both kind of films

This guy omg. Evry 2nd day he start this topic.if u get so much relief by writing this then listen-Tseries will go to star,all indian movies ,hollywood movies,mars movies,saturn movies,whole galaxy movies will go to star.huh everytime jai star jai star.nd if smbody will comment bout ur opnion then "i m not biased nd guys dont misguide this thread by talking"nd then every 2 nd Tseries will go to star.if it go then wait nd see .oct nd nov not far.
I think he is concerned about star bro according to him everything will move to star

Yeah, get huge relief in stating a possible future outcome which is lot better than just getting satisfaction by exchanging personal potshots. Also please mention "jai zee" too bcoz i mentioned them too in post. And please scroll thru previous posts enough opportunities where u can interpret it as "jai sony". Don't know about films from whole galaxy but have a fair idea about films made on earth, i have been regularly posting member here and have garnered adequate knowledge from here and various other sources to assess and give views, had i been out of blue commentator then ur angst would b justified.

Fact is sony mismanaged its film deals and now have no option but to try and keep T Series agreement continued no matter how much monetary value it costs. Good management would b to have sufficient banners on board and maintain a good working relation by giving their films proper airtime and even if some leave then get new partners

I think he is concerned about star bro according to him everything will move to star

Well u can see for urself who is grabbing max films and I m not concerned about star but actually discussing the ground reality and this is purpose of forum. U guys keep on counting what sony is doing good but moment someone highlights their negatives u dislike it and if star is criticised u all like it. All I m concerned about is why sony did not give needed attention to post 2000 bollywood films

Waqt is with utv bro namaste London was with zee now no idea most of the movies is with zee.

Previously
Namaste London was with Sony

Later it shift to Zee
Now it's with Viacom

Similarly Waqt the Race against time

It was also with Sony
Later it moved to UTV

Last edited:
Well u can see for urself who is grabbing max films and I m not concerned about star but actually discussing the ground reality and this is purpose of forum. U guys keep on counting what sony is doing good but moment someone highlights their negatives u dislike it and if star is criticised u all like it. All I m concerned about is why sony did not give needed attention to post 2000 bollywood films
Agree bro ur rite star is best all big banners is moving to star I don't want to discuss anything about this topic but please without any confirmation don't post anything.

Last edited:
Yeah, get huge relief in stating a possible future outcome which is lot better than just getting satisfaction by exchanging personal potshots. Also please mention "jai zee" too bcoz i mentioned them too in post. And please scroll thru previous posts enough opportunities where u can interpret it as "jai sony". Don't know about films from whole galaxy but have a fair idea about films made on earth, i have been regularly posting member here and have garnered adequate knowledge from here and various other sources to assess and give views, had i been out of blue commentator then ur angst would b justified.

Fact is sony mismanaged its film deals and now have no option but to try and keep T Series agreement continued no matter how much monetary value it costs. Good management would b to have sufficient banners on board and maintain a good working relation by giving their films proper airtime and even if some leave then get new

Fact is sony mismanaged its film deals and now have no option but to try and keep T Series agreement continued no matter how much monetary value it costs. Good management would b to have sufficient banners on board and maintain a good working relation by giving their films proper airtime and even if some leave then get new partners
Criticize sony or praise them idc bro .i never comment bout that.bt stop this tseries going to star.even if its going np we will see coz oct nov not so far.thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock