Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

star for 1st one, 2nd one also likely to star. Even Mujhse Shaadi Karogi moving to either zee or star
Why didn't u mentioned Viacom for mujhse shadi karogi as they are also the probables for the same. As some sajid nadiadwala movies like judwaa, jeet etc moved to them. So for sajid nadiadwala movies zee and Viacom are also the probables not just star

Last edited:
What about this?
9GI49Ci.jpg
Is this true because in shikara, pati patni or woh, street dancer, malang etc rights all things written were correct??
It may be wrong and it might be with zee as well because of anand L Rai

Last edited:
Why didn't u mentioned Viacom for mujhse shadi karogi as they are also the probables for the same. As some sajid nadiadwala movies like judwaa, jeet etc moved to them. So for sajid nadiadwala movies zee and Viacom are also the probables not just star

That went bcoz rights r with shemaroo like eros has housefull. And I m not making assumptions as star is grabbing max rights.. Please do not see it as some comment to make any broadcaster best or worst

That went bcoz rights r with shemaroo like eros has housefull. And I m not making assumptions as star is grabbing max rights.. Please do not see it as some comment to make any broadcaster best or worst
. U only in every 2 days sometimes say that red chillies will move to Star, Aamir khan will move to Star, excel will move to Star, T series will move to Star and many more. Yes star is agressive and acquiring max films it doesn't means that they will acquire every thing. And don't post anything on self assumptions wait. for any confirmation or other evidences.

Last edited:
. U only in every 2 days sometimes say that red chillies will move to Star, Aamir khan will move to Star, excel will move to Star, T series will move to Star and many more. Yes star is agressive and acquiring max films it doesn't means that they will acquire every thing. And don't post anything on self assumptions wait. for any confirmation or other evidences.

Not random assumption but after carefully looking into possibilities. Anyways just as i have said if someone lists out sony's positives then u seem happy but moment star/disney is mentioned to b doing good then u feel saddened. Please don't do this.... This is a forum and views will b diverse...counter with facts and accept ground reality as it is

Not random assumption but after carefully looking into possibilities. Anyways just as i have said if someone lists out sony's positives then u seem happy but moment star/disney is mentioned to b doing good then u feel saddened. Please don't do this.... This is a forum and views will b diverse...counter with facts and accept ground reality as it is
Don't try to read others mind I have appreciated star many times. I have many times praised star and also said that srk 22 films will be grabbed by them and some old yrf movies will also go to them and many times praised them for having big bollywood library.and being so aggressive U only keep on doing all day that this is moving to star or that is moving to star. Don't do this U only try to make sony situation more worse by saying that their production house will move. Best example of vvc films which u told is moving to star but didn't and I also blame sony for loosing various rights and miscalculating things thanks to NEERAJ VYAS
And if u want to keep on arguing without accepting mistakes , then I won't post anything on this topic any further. I know that u are very senior member and will be knowing a lot more than what I do

Last edited:
Don't try to read others mind I have appreciated star many times. I have many times praised star and also said that srk 22 films will be grabbed by them and some old yrf movies will also go to them and many times praised them for having big bollywood library. U only keep on doing all day that this is moving to star or that is moving to star. Don't do this U only try to make sony situation more worse by saying that their production house will move. Best example of vvc films

Then u have clearly not read my previous posts in various threads. No one here is making any broadcaster situation worse or better, its their decision which is doing so. Forum is meant to discuss things and I m making comments after careful assessment.

Request mods please create separate general discussion thread for discussing possible changeover in movie rights... We can keep this thread exclusively for confirmed news

Then u have clearly not read my previous posts in various threads. No one here is making any broadcaster situation worse or better, its their decision which is doing so. Forum is meant to discuss things and I m making comments after careful assessment.

Request mods please create separate general discussion thread for discussing possible changeover in movie rights... We can keep this thread exclusively for confirmed news
So bro I never said that zee, star, Sony or Viacom is best or worst

Why don't u understand guys dino29 rd22 please don't post anything without any confirmation by broadcaster dino29 bro 40% of sony and star movies is with viacom18 only bro every week Viacom renewes sony or star channels..

I said in a thread bro Mujhse shadi karogi will move to Viacom if not then star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock