Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Well one bad thing and good thing happening tommorw :
SOTY 2 airing in the 12 pm Sunday slot tommorw
But phir hera pheri whose satellite rights renewed by colors recently is also airing tommorw at 9:40 am. So colors till now doing a good job with it đź‘Ť
Phir Hera pheri now Airing on Colors Cineplex SD

Last edited:
Akshay kumar announces his one more film titled as 'Raksha bandhan' to be produced by annad L rai only. Till now zee is having a deal with Annad L rai for SATELLITE RIGHTS. And here annad L rai and cape of good films are producers unlike Atrangi Re where t series is also invloled

Source

Last edited:
We can't blame Dubbing movies it's legal and many north peoples love to watch Dubbed movies in Sony max or any other channels
Also Dubbed movies will have more profit than Orginal movies to Channels
These Dubbed movies created big competition to Bollywood filmmakers in both theatre or TV and Bhaubali , KGF, Saaho hindi version done good business against some bollywood movies in box office
But still some bollywood filmmakers doing Freemake or Remake movies
One day all leading channels will stop acquiring unwanted some (not all) crap remake movies
Thadam (star gold)
Arjun Reddy (star gold)
Rx100(star gold)
Jersey (Sony)
Comali (Sony)
Dear comrade (Sony)
Kaithi (Sony)and few more
These films hindi remake in bollywood will be made(officially confirmed) And people will praise that channel who will buy its hindi remake bollywood satellite rights. But the ones who will buy its original hindi dubbed version rights, people will treat that channel in such a way that they are buying any kachra. But the fact is that the original ones will be better than the remake ones.
WELL I MYSELF DON'T like and I avoid watching the irritating south ones but if a network buys any good south movie we should praise them rather than saying that it's a dubbed movie
So for me a good hindi movie should continue to buy more bollywood films and GOOD south movies(not irritating ones) also rather than few people here considering South movies as a total waste or kachra

Last edited:
Thadam (star gold)
Arjun Reddy (star gold)
Rx100(star gold)
Jersey (Sony)
Comali (Sony)
Dear comrade (Sony)
Kaithi (Sony)and few more
These films hindi remake in bollywood will be made(officially confirmed) And people will praise that channel who will buy its hindi remake bollywood satellite rights. But the ones who will buy its original hindi dubbed version rights, people will treat channel in such a way that they are buying any kachra. But the fact is that the original ones will be better than the remake ones.
WELL I MYSELF DON'T like and watch the irritating south ones but if a network buys any good south movie we should praise them rather than saying that it's a dubbed movie
So for me a good hindi movie should continue to buy more bollywood films and GOOD south movies(not irritating ones) also rather than few people considering South movies as a total waste.
When Thadam was aired on star gold?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock