Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

"if they want to focus on Hollywood dubbed content they should not buy Bollywood movies."
Really bro u r senior member here 😅😅nd thats ur thoughts
I agree with @dino29 bro here. If you have the rights to a film, you should not sit on it like the dog in the manger and not show it on TV at all. Star and Zee are way better than Sony and Viacom18 in this regard. Nobody knows whether Sony will show a non-commercial, arthouse film like Shikara again (there are too many examples here), or how often.

I agree with @dino29 bro here. If you have the rights to a film, you should not sit on it like the dog in the manger and not show it on TV at all. Star and Zee are way better than Sony and Viacom18 in this regard. Nobody knows whether Sony will show a non-commercial, arthouse film like Shikara again (there are too many examples here), or how often.
I will also blame the channel head NEERAJ VYAS here. I am fed up by him honestly saying.Though Sony Max in India airs most of the popular bollywood ones they have but yes the niche ones which don't provide trp have to be neglected after inital airings on prime slots due to lack of SGS or & explorer type channel
Would have been more better if the head of sony max uk would have been the same in India
Though lets see this problem might be sorted out post merger

Last edited:
I will also blame the channel head NEERAJ VYAS here. I am fed up by him honestly saying.Though Sony Max in India airs most of the popular bollywood ones they have but yes the niche ones which don't provide trp have to be neglected after inital airings on prime slots due to lack of SGS or & explorer type channel
Would have been more better if the head of sony max uk would have been the same in India
Though lets see this problem might be sorted out post merger
Bro as a viewer what I think is zee is perfectly handling the library and I agree that zee pq is low. And zee anmol cinema also in race now they have done finest job by adding movies of zee cinema and &pictures library even dubbed content is also reduced in channel and pq is also bit fine.

Mastiii on colors cineplex tomm, earlier was with zee. Possible bcoz of either shemaroo or maruti intl agreement with viacom18
Masti moves to Colors Cineplex from Zee
Zee network loosing many Big movies in coming months
So Atleast PQ Of All The Movies Will Be Improved Just Like Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome, Aan, Awara Paagal Deewana And Deewane Huye Paagal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock