Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro atleast colors cineplex understand their viewership. Being a single movie channel can give competition to other network then star can improve 100 times better then other networks. Nothing is impossible for star anyway bro let's hope from now

Colors Cineplex is not in Top 5 list so it is not doing that well being a flagship channel. Star is having 2 main chs and both performing quite well, even UTV Movies and SUM garnering decent ratings (as evident from ads on it) and catering to respective demographic. Star Gold Select airing critically acclaimed stuff though it needs to b included in star value prime bouquet, UTV Action/ HD giving platform to dubbed hollywood films.

All in all Star doing excellent and even better than zee in showcasing bollywood films (except classic ones). Sony is rather struggling and now even losing out older bollywood films and instead getting some which r on shared rights basis hence would not get more audience

Even srk wants to know about this bro.

Well more than srk i want to know what is sony planning to do in future? If they lose out on T Series too and looks like goldmines telefilms too might have a some sort of agreement with star/disney then Max, Wah will face shortage of content. Also Max2 losing many films and those incoming r shared ones

Well more than srk i want to know what is sony planning to do in future? If they lose out on T Series too and looks like goldmines telefilms too might have a some sort of agreement with star/disney then Max, Wah will face shortage of content. Also Max2 losing many films and those incoming r shared ones
Only SPN & VVC then

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock