Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

2 Movies Which Were Aired Yesterday And Are Airing Again Today:-

1. Krrish 3
👉🏻Yesterday On Sony Max In The Afternoon Slot
👉🏻Today On Sony Wah At 7 PM

2. Lagaan
👉🏻Yesterday On &pictures In The Afternoon Slot
👉🏻Today On Zee Anmol Cinema At 11 AM

For Krrish 3, It Is Okay As It Is Moving To Zee Soon But Why Zee Is Repeating Lagaan Now?

Lagaan Should Be Aired Only Once In A Week Or Once In 15 Days But Zee Is Spoiling It By Airing Twice In 2 Days. Now I Hope That Lagaan Is Not Aired In The Remaining September

The South Stuff is pretty good with Kaithi, Raatchasi Thambi, Action though being an okayish movie will work. Many people thought Marjaavan won't work but it
The highlighted one's hindi dubbed name is madam geeta raani I think. If yes then ur prediction is again right as usual. it has done extremely well on its premier and is the most watched movie of the week. And surprisingly this movie in overall top 5 and urban people has watched this film in high numbers ( as this film in top 5 urban but not in rural) compared to the ratio of rural audience. Was a good movie though. But expectations from kaithi is even more as that is undoubtedly one of the most awaited premiers of this year.
And marjaavaan has once agian did the damage this week by entering in top 5 for one more time

Last edited:
ZBpi7i3.jpg

Was Krrish Ever With Star Gold?🤔:huh:

Ohh😯I Thought That The Whole Krrish Series Was With Sony Max
Koi mil gaya was with sony since beginning (last year it went to zee though ), krish they got after its rights expired in 2012 from star gold then krish 3 is with them since beginning ie 2013.
But yes For a certain period between 2013-2019 the whole krish series was with sony.

The highlighted one's hindi dubbed name is madam geeta raani I think. If yes then ur prediction is again right as usual. it has done extremely well on its premier and is the most watched movie of the week. And surprisingly this movie in overall top 5 and urban people has watched this film in high numbers ( as this film in top 5 urban but not in rural) compared to the ratio of rural audience. Was a good movie though. But expectations from kaithi is even more as that is undoubtedly one of the most awaited premiers of this year.
And marjaavaan has once agian did the damage this week by entering in top 5 for one more time
Kaithi is gonna be a blast. I hope they don't murder the film while dubbing. They ruined Dear Comrade and Jersey to an extent although the dubbing was good they altered many things which was not good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock