Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think Krissh, Munnabhai series, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and some YRF films like Dhoom series, Bank Chor, Gunday etc will move to star/disney soon. Also other ones like Heropanti, ABCD2, Hamaari Adhuri Kahani, etc and older movies of max2 like Salaakhen, Ghulam, Rangeela, Kohram etc may also shift
Some will go that's for sure, Mujhse Shaadi karogi will go to Viacom most probably, Bhagwan Chitra Mandir movies won't go soon , so will Vishesh Films (they got those in 2018-19 atleast for 4-5 years won't go anywhere) , regarding VVC it won't, Sony is giving them due importance nowadays Star scheduling not upto the mark.

This channel airs mostly films of Akshay Kumar apart from usual SRK or Dharma Films. Vipul Shah films r surely moving out from zee, maybe colors cineplex will get or even they will lose out on the ones they have and sony or star will get it. Expecting Boney Kapoor, Sippy Films, Anil Sharma films, Tips films, Excel Films, VVC films, Shree Ashtviniyak Films, Aamir Khan production films, T Series to also shift to other networks.

What happened to SRK film deal with a major network?
Boney Kapoor is producing films with Zee so tough call , Tips Films deal depends on Bhoot Police Satellite Rights. Excel not sure so is VVC, Shree Asthavinayak is bought by Zee so no chance, the Viacom movies may later join Zee. Aamir Khan also 50 - 50 chance , but T - Series is really unpredictable, so yeah anything can happen

I think Malamaal Weekly which was previously shared between Sony and zee has gone exclusively to Sony now
As it is no longer available on zee 5 and hasn't telecasted on zee channels since long I think. I maybe wrong also.
Zee Airing Malamaal Weekly After Almost 3 Months. Looks Like It Has Been Renewed By Zee For The Next Few Years
drFMHzg.png

Zee Airing Malamaal Weekly After Almost 3 Months. Looks Like It Has Been Renewed By Zee For The Next Few Years
drFMHzg.png

Zing airs films which do not get avg or good ratings, it is somehow a channel for films which find it tough to accommodate on main chs. It is a good initiative bcoz most of these films r nice to watch and audience gets option to choose from various options otherwise many films will remain sidelined

Zing airs films which do not get avg or good ratings, it is somehow a channel for films which find it tough to accommodate on main chs. It is a good initiative bcoz most of these films r nice to watch and audience gets option to choose from various options otherwise many films will remain sidelined
I Know That Bro But Just Because Malamaal Weekly Wasn't Aired On Zee Channels Since 3-4 Months, I Thought It Has Expired From Zee So I Posted That Zee Has Still Got The Rights Of It And I Think Zee Has Renewed Its Rights For The Next Few Years So They Didn't Air It For A Long Time

I Know That Bro But Just Because Malamaal Weekly Wasn't Aired On Zee Channels Since 3-4 Months, I Thought It Has Expired From Zee So I Posted That Zee Has Still Got The Rights Of It And I Think Zee Has Renewed Its Rights For The Next Few Years So They Didn't Air It For A Long Time
Film is still in sharing means

I think Krissh, Munnabhai series, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and some YRF films like Dhoom series, Bank Chor, Gunday etc will move to star/disney soon. Also other ones like Heropanti, ABCD2, Hamaari Adhuri Kahani, etc and older movies of max2 like Salaakhen, Ghulam, Rangeela, Kohram etc may also shift
Bro krrish will move to zee because all filmkraft movies is with zee. I don't think munna bhai series will move to other network yrf is possible mujhse shadi karogi high chance to Viacom like judwaa and har dil jo pyar karega

Bro krrish will move to zee because all filmkraft movies is with zee. I don't think munna bhai series will move to other network yrf is possible mujhse shadi karogi high chance to Viacom like judwaa and har dil jo pyar karega
Cant rule out mujhse shaadi karogi moving to star,because waqt hamara hai moved to star recently

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock