Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think Disney-star should air vishesh films and balaji films on Friday night premier instead of airing Hollywood dubbed films..

Mughal-E-Azam Moves To Zee From Star
tEbpQjd.png
Its a classic and Star lost it , Eagle has the rights of the restored version so Eagle must have sold it to Zee. Seeing Akayla constantly airing on Zee is baffling me , Sony never aired it that much and Zee is airing it on almost every week. So I Think Zee has limited access to it. Mushir Riaz Films deal is not getting in my head. They aired Samundar regularly on late night slot then suddenly stopped it, and Sony too is airing it, Same is happening with Other Goldmines Films like Dacait,Akayla etc

Last edited:
Vishesh films and Balaji motion pictures Renewed All movies Regularly Getting Good Air time on Across Star Movie Channels.
Most of the movies is still not aired bro like kalyug murder woh lamhe gangster awarapan kya kool hain hum 3 ragini mms 2 zeher and many more.

Most of the movies is still not aired bro like kalyug murder woh lamhe gangster awarapan kya kool hain hum 3 ragini mms 2 zeher and many more.
Kalyug, Woh Lamhe, Zeher Gangster Shared with SPN and FTA. KKHH 3, Main Tera Hero , Ragini MMS 2 is with Zee will till it expires

Kalyug, Woh Lamhe, Zeher Gangster Shared with SPN and FTA. KKHH 3, Main Tera Hero , Ragini MMS 2 is with Zee will till it expires
Bro when filmkraft and other banners expires from sony the entire library moves to zee same thing is not happening with star...

Bro when filmkraft and other banners expires from sony the entire library moves to zee same thing is not happening with star...
Vishesh has followed the Hollywood strategy of dividing its library on two channels. FilmKRAFT library also took time while Koi Mil Gaya and KNPH shifted in 2019 Others got moved in 2020 while Krrish Series will move later this year

Hero hindustani tomorrow in &pictures I think the movie is with zee now not seen in any star channel from many days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock