Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

3gmOUcC.jpg

Satyameva Jayate 2 Satellite Rights with Sony. Digital with Amazon Prime Video
Great job 👍👍👍

Hum dil de chuke sanam set to move from Sony to Viacom soon
Viacom18 to launch ‘COLORS Cineplex Bollywood’
In line with its brand proposition of ‘Hit Hai!’, this new channel will showcase commercial potboilers of the 80’s such as Amar Akbar Anthony, Kaalia, Namak Halaal, to the 90’s hit movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam , Raja Hindustani, Jeet, Dil, Kachche Dhaage to millennial favourites like Golmaal, Dabangg, Hera Pheri franchise as well as latest blockbusters like Chhalaang, Padmavaat, Student of the Year 2 and Andhadhun. thus catering to viewers of all ages, the statement said.

Hum dil de chuke sanam set to move from Sony to Viacom soon
Not Only Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, SLB'S Devdas And Ram Leela Have Also Been Added On Voot Recently So I Think SLB Has Linked A New Deal With Viacom18

Ram Leela's Last Airing On Sony Max Was On In The Evening Slot And Last Airing Of Devdas Was On 27th December On Sony Max 2 At 3 PM

Colors Cineplex Is Celebrating Blockbuster Week From 22nd To 27th March At 7:30 PM So I Think Ram Leela And Devdas Will Premiere In That Week On Colors Cineplex

Not Only Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, SLB'S Devdas And Ram Leela Have Also Been Added On Voot Recently So I Think SLB Has Linked A New Deal With Viacom18

Ram Leela's Last Airing On Sony Max Was On In The Evening Slot And Last Airing Of Devdas Was On 27th December On Sony Max 2 At 3 PM

Colors Cineplex Is Celebrating Blockbuster Week From 22nd To 27th March At 7:30 PM So I Think Ram Leela And Devdas Will Premiere In That Week On Colors Cineplex
I don't want ram leela To shift to Viacom it should stick with Sony FYI it's My one of the favourite movie of 2013 After Chennai Express And Frozen 1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock