Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

SPN and Viacom18 doing great for bollywood movies viacom is launching bollywood movie channel and SPN acquiring bollywood movies i hope Disney-Star also do something good soon...
I think Star/Disney not Required more Hindi movie channels, Already they have 9 movie Channels and 10th movie Channel Star Gold 2 HD Launching Soon, SGS Pure Bollywood movies Channel another Channel is UTV Movies it will take sometime for soft Revamp.

I think Star/Disney not Required more Hindi movie channels, Already they have 9 movie Channels and 10th movie Channel Star Gold 2 HD Launching Soon, SGS Pure Bollywood movies Channel another Channel is UTV Movies it will take sometime for soft Revamp.
Bro in SGS sometimes Malayalam dubbed movies will be aired...

Hum dil de chuke sanam set to move from Sony to Viacom soon
Viacom18 to launch ‘COLORS Cineplex Bollywood’
In line with its brand proposition of ‘Hit Hai!’, this new channel will showcase commercial potboilers of the 80’s such as Amar Akbar Anthony, Kaalia, Namak Halaal, to the 90’s hit movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam , Raja Hindustani, Jeet, Dil , Kachche Dhaage to millennial favourites like Golmaal, Dabangg, Hera Pheri franchise as well as latest blockbusters like Chhalaang, Padmavaat, Student of the Year 2 and Andhadhun. thus catering to viewers of all ages, the statement said.
This also indicates that Maruti International new partner is Colors Cineplex. Dil , Beta, Mann also going soon to Colors

This also indicates that Maruti International new partner is Colors Cineplex. Dil , Beta, Mann also going soon to Colors
I guess these above mentioned movies are Syndication movies, these new movie Channels never work it will overall damage Channel Revenue and movie Acquisition business, Already Goldmines owns Dhinchaak Created monopoly, soon Dhinchaak 2 and Shemaroo will be impacted on some channels large Bollywood movie library.

Hum dil de chuke sanam set to move from Sony to Viacom soon
Viacom18 to launch ‘COLORS Cineplex Bollywood’
In line with its brand proposition of ‘Hit Hai!’, this new channel will showcase commercial potboilers of the 80’s such as Amar Akbar Anthony, Kaalia, Namak Halaal, to the 90’s hit movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam , Raja Hindustani, Jeet, Dil, Kachche Dhaage to millennial favourites like Golmaal, Dabangg, Hera Pheri franchise as well as latest blockbusters like Chhalaang, Padmavaat, Student of the Year 2 and Andhadhun. thus catering to viewers of all ages, the statement said.
Viacom is taking every movie lol

Viacom is taking every movie lol
I hope you know that Viacom doesn't have proper 200 bollywood movies itself, soon Dharma Productions, Goldmines Telefilms and Some movies of Shemaroo and Eros leaving from Viacom, Airing SRK movies in midnight it will be worst move of Viacom, they can't competitive with B4U or Goldmines Channel Dhinchaak.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock