Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I hope you know that Viacom doesn't have proper 200 bollywood movies itself, soon Dharma Productions, Goldmines Telefilms and Some movies of Shemaroo and Eros leaving from Viacom, Airing SRK movies in midnight it will be worst move of Viacom, they can't competitive with B4U or Goldmines Channel Dhinchaak.
I too think there is no need of new channel frm colors brand...or any other network for tht matter...

I too think there is no need of new channel frm colors brand...or any other network for tht matter...
Yes your right, New movie Channel not required they should Revamp Colors Cineplex and Rishtey Cineplex to As dedicated Bollywood and South dubbed movie channels.

Sony doing fantastic job from just 3 SD movie channels and One HD movie channel, Zee and Star have over loaded 10 movie channels, Both Zee and Star can't manage movie library and Schedule.

Yes your right, New movie Channel not required they should Revamp Colors Cineplex and Rishtey Cineplex to As dedicated Bollywood and South dubbed movie channels.

Sony doing fantastic job from just 3 SD movie channels and One HD movie channel, Zee and Star have over loaded 10 movie channels, Both Zee and Star can't manage movie library and Schedule.
Sony is doing good job...but cnt say fantastic job...they have less films compare to zee and sony so they cn manage well...but having said that,so many classic bollywood movies r lying idle or they r showing thm at odd hours....they should work on this...
Star should manage well their vast library....they have options and large library too.
Zee is mess....most of the times...should close &Xplore and use tht library for Zee cinema HD and &pictures HD

I hope you know that Viacom doesn't have proper 200 bollywood movies itself, soon Dharma Productions, Goldmines Telefilms and Some movies of Shemaroo and Eros leaving from Viacom, Airing SRK movies in midnight it will be worst move of Viacom, they can't competitive with B4U or Goldmines Channel Dhinchaak.
Where will Dharma Productions go?

Sony doing fantastic job from just 3 SD movie channels and One HD movie channel
Absolute bullsh*t! No network neglects Bollywood movies (especially YRF and T-Series ones) like Sony. It can clearly see that the existing channels are not enough to cater to its Bollywood library, yet Neeraj Vyas refuses to launch a dedicated Bollywood channel because Sony’s bread-and-butter is South. If he were serious about Bollywood, he would have launched something like either Zee Bollywood or &xplor HD in SD and/or HD. But this is like expecting a horse to fly!

Yes, Zee and Disney/Star have too many Hindi movie channels, but too much is still always better than too little.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock