Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I guess guzarish Is with sony the moved to sony from star along with kites..
Kites is very good movie so sad that it became flop just because of Spanish language they understand Enrique Iglesias songs at that time but in this Movie they didn't understand the Spanish language shame on audience for flopping kites

Very Very Much Disappointed By The Way Star Gold Aired Rowdy Rathore Today, More Than 50% Of The Action Scenes Were Deleted, They Muted Words Like 'Saala', 'Harami' Which Aren't Even Too Abusive.

Also, Star Gold Had Too Many Breaks In The Movie(Brakes Were There At The Starting And Ending Points Of Every Song), Except Songs Also, There Were Many Breakes Points At Short Periods

The Best Scene Of The Movie Is The Intermission Fight, But Even In That Scene, Many Scenes Were Deleted

Due To All Of The Above Things, Rowdy Rathore's Star Gold Premiere Became My Worst Experience For A Movie On TV Though It Is One Of My All Time Favourite Movie

Very Very Much Disappointed By The Way Star Gold Aired Rowdy Rathore Today, More Than 50% Of The Action Scenes Were Deleted, They Muted Words Like 'Saala', 'Harami' Which Aren't Even Too Abusive.

Also, Star Gold Had Too Many Breaks In The Movie(Brakes Were There At The Starting And Ending Points Of Every Song), Except Songs Also, There Were Many Breakes Points At Short Periods

The Best Scene Of The Movie Is The Intermission Fight, But Even In That Scene, Many Scenes Were Deleted

Due To All Of The Above Things, Rowdy Rathore's Star Gold Premiere Became My Worst Experience For A Movie On TV Though It Is One Of My All Time Favourite Movie

That is sad to hear bhai. Maybe they recertified it to suit universal audience and aired it in morning slot when kids too watch films. Do send feedback to them, i m sure later on they will correct shortcomings and air it an appropriate time slot. Disney being mainly a kids centric centric brand they do take precautions while airing content on its family channels

Last edited:

If u already know which has been deleted
No need to worry
This film also seen many times on max
Few days back aashique 2 sound was bad on select channel

Last edited:

Thats weird because I hardly see fight scenes get cut in the Indian feed. In the U.S and UK versions I have seen fight scenes cut on certain movies airing on Zee Cinema, Max, and Star Gold but when I would watch those same movies on the India version of the channels, they would be uncut.

The same think colors cineplex did for awara pagal deewana song and action scenes were skipped.
And bhai now a days am observing star channels and airing songs before songs are been skipped in star gold for movies like hero no.1 coolie no.1 Bandhan etc etc..

Kites is very good movie so sad that it became flop just because of Spanish language they understand Enrique Iglesias songs at that time but in this Movie they didn't understand the Spanish language shame on audience for flopping kites
Kites Movie is not made for Indian audience so the movie became disaster. But songs are mind-blowing...

I didn't get the point for re certifying the film while it was a UA rated film. Also SPN showed the film with the brutal scenes with awesome PQ and AQ. Nevertheless Disney-Star is doing a great job. They have already acquired some major 2012 - 2013 relaeses.

The same think colors cineplex did for awara pagal deewana song and action scenes were skipped.
And bhai now a days am observing star channels and airing songs before songs are been skipped in star gold for movies like hero no.1 coolie no.1 Bandhan etc etc..
It was understandable for Awara Pagal Deewana because it's an A Certificate movie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock