Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bhai, i expect it bcoz as a viewer i see star/ Disney showing more interest in bollywood films and giving all excellent airtime. Zee is 2nd to them but sony by large is weak on this front. Also the list is very big for classic films which r with sony but either not given proper slots or never aired
Credit where credit is due Sony manages blockbuster YRF quite well. There are some films but majority of them are handled well

Last edited:
Credit where credit is due Sony manages blockbuster YRF quite well. There are some films but majority of them are handled well
In terms of Blockbuster movies Sony Is The Best and Star does give proper Airing to every film but its demerit is It Doest handle Blockbusters well like a film like War is been aired anytime like i remember once i saw War being Aired at 3:00am🤷🏻‍♂, but Star treats Hindi movies the Best in terms of other channels

Hindi Dubbed Versions Of Soorarai Pottru(Titled As Udaan) And V The Movie To Start Streaming On Amazon Prime Video This Sunday(4th April)

So It May Premiere Soon On TV In Hindi If The Satellite Rights Of Their Hindi Dubbed Versions Have Been Bought By Any Network

Buddy i can list out many good yrf films which r mismanaged by them. Only some r given adequate screen time
Buddy to be frank yrf old stuff will not be moving to star and I guess yrf is with star for limited period soon it will move to its home SPN after watching mardaani 2 and bhootnath in star comparing to all networks including FTA channes only SPN has better PQ and AQ..

Buddy to be frank yrf old stuff will not be moving to star and I guess yrf is with star for limited period soon it will move to its home SPN after watching mardaani 2 and bhootnath in star comparing to all networks including FTA channes only SPN has better PQ and AQ..

Star/ disney is very aggressive nowadays in acquiring bollywood films or signing pact with new partners. I feel they will get older YRF films if sony lets them go as there might b 1st right to refusal. Sony might want to retain them but do not think it will b willing to pay high price for most of these which star/Disney will most likely b ready to pay hence chances r high for latter to get onboard these films. Picture Quality of star/Disney is also quite good but yes Sony is little better but still not a major issue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock