Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Dangal scheduled to air today on both zee cinema and z anmol cinema . Koi Mil Gaya airing next sunday on both z bollywood and z anmol cinema. This is why i feel zee is not properly distributing movies across its channels , they have big library but repetition is very high

SRK'S Zero On UTV Movies Today?😯
iWwInJs.png
Which Zero movie airing On UTV Movies ?

Dangal scheduled to air today on both zee cinema and z anmol cinema . Koi Mil Gaya airing next sunday on both z bollywood and z anmol cinema. This is why i feel zee is not properly distributing movies across its channels , they have big library but repetition is very high
Agree with you. They have such huge bollywood library right from niche films to commercial ones but every time they keep airing Dangal, Housefull, Holiday, Saaho etc. This is what I observed for zee cinema HD.

Bro *SONY HAS NOT MERGED THESE TWO

Instead they have divided the main Bollywood production and Hollywood production into two parts(SPNP AND SPE(COLUMBIA PICTURES))

MAJOR Is distributed by SPE(COLUMBIA) That's why it's rights will be with zee high chances but ( can be with Sony also )
Search SPN Productions now bro on social media handles they have merged it into SPFI (Sony Pictures Films India)

Z4P3AKi.jpg

See here Shakuntala Devi and Major Teaser are ik the same bracket. No mention of 102 Not Out or Padman as you scroll. If Sony Pictures India had the rights then Zee. If Sony Pictures Films India has the rights then Sony

Last edited:
Aparichit Hindi Remake Rights With Star Network
Produced by Pen Studios
Starring Ranveer Singh
Directed by Shankar
Is it confirmed that Pen Studios is having satellite deal with Star even for the Hindi Version ? I thnk Star had the Telugu and Tamil rights

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock