Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Yes it's 2015 I'm talking about it's world television premiere Which happened on star plus

Action Replay premiere happened on star plus or gold... What i m saying is that this movie shifted to viacom18 few yrs back. This is a 2009 or 10 film and WTP happened long back

Another good renewal by Viacom18. I expected this since Goldmines movies were shifting rapidly there

Currently Eros, Ultra owned films shifting between sony and viacom18... I guess others divided later on. Incase of merger or acquisition, content agreement has to b reworked to b able to feature across chs. I have a strong feeling sony, viacom18 r partners now

Action Replay premiere happened on star plus or gold... What i m saying is that this movie shifted to viacom18 few yrs back. This is a 2009 or 10 film and WTP happened long back
Actually it's the 2010 movie and thanks for clearing up and it actually Premiere on star plus that's all

Saajan, Rangeela, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Love Aaj Kal, Kambakht Ishq, Goliyon Ki Raas Leela... All r with Eros and shifted from sony to viacom18 while Andaz Apna Apna which is with Ultra came to sony.

All the old Puja Films library with Eros and star/disney has all of it

Housefull might move to viacom18/sony.

Fukrey is a 2013 Excel Films production which is still with star/disney, all others with zee

On 30 May 2021, Zee TV will be doing a revamp with a new logo and it’s content and that more than four shows will be replaced and put off air.
SOURCES : ZEE TV to go under revamp on 30th May; 6 new shows to be launched

WIKIPEDIA :

0coien2.png

*JUST FOR INFORMATION*
How many times are they going to change the logo? They just changed it a few years ago

Actually it's the 2010 movie and thanks for clearing up and it actually Premiere on star plus that's all
Miss mathur weather it was released in 2009 or 2010 and the movie wtp was in star gold or star plus who knows it was long back now the fact is the movie is with Viacom18 most the Disney-Star library renewed by Viacom18 and zee...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock