Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Am not happy with this bro films like DDLJ Mohabbatein veer zaara 3 id*ots pk and others in star gold is like eating biryani with idli

Am not happy with this bro films like DDLJ Mohabbatein veer zaara 3 id*ots pk and others in star gold is like eating biryani with idli dosa.
Star have not rights of VVC films so pk 3idiots and Munnabhai series Stay with only Sony

These also might shift soon.
Also with YRF library star/disney will get much needed SRK and Aamir Khan films
I already said it's just 500cr deal if star buy old movies so they can't buy YRF new movies so 3 to 4 old movies only star can buy and ddlj dhoom3 and gunday they already buy these movies now 1 or 2 may be 3 movies are left
May be these 3 movies Mohabbatein,DTPH,DARR and dhoom and then YRF forthcoming movies,YRF have 80 plus movies star can't buy 80 movies in just 500cr deal ,star selected nice movies like ddlj , Mohabbatein dhoom3,may star will telecast YRF movies in July only
Then let's see what will happen in next some weeks

Moving yrf library to Disney-Star is not big thing they should maintain in all Disney-Star channels like sony did earlier I think some yrf classic films should air in star gold 2 or SUM.

If this is not a big thing then what is buddy? Sony did not manage most of YRF library well and i was sensing this shift since long but u and others kept saying that i was being biased. Truth is star/disney will give adequate airing to every YRF film and now i hope sony give more space to bollywood films else they will b left behind

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock