Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sony will always (hopefully!) have 3 Id**ts, PK, KGF 1 and Bahubali 1/2.
It seems @dino29 bhai liked and unliked my post, accidentally or not. I do not hunt for likes. Just pointing out. :tup:

uUZxj1e.jpg

So Bachchan Pandey Location, Starcast Tells it's Remake of Jigarthanda Tamil movie, Looks like Bollywood going washout if Bollywood making More Remake movies and South Releasing more movies as Pan India Release, Now I understood why Zee and Sony Acquired more South most expensive movies Satellite Rights
JmxtUkD.jpg

So Bachchan Pandey Location, Starcast Tells it's Remake of Jigarthanda Tamil movie, Looks like Bollywood going washout if Bollywood making More Remake movies and South Releasing more movies as Pan India Release, Now I understood why Zee and Sony Acquired more South most expensive movies Satellite Rights
JmxtUkD.jpg
Nadiadwala Grandson deal still not decided with which channel after his exit of deal with Disney-Star. Zee fans are speculating the deal with them. Sony Fans are speculating that the deal is with them. God knows which channel will get it but Sony giving robust airtime to Nadiadwala Grandson films is aiming bigger or not.

Thanks for sharing its so intersting looking back at it. You can see that back then Max would only air 1 or 2 dubbed movies a day and then once it jumps to 2016, the majority of movies are dubbed movies on the schedule
Not only max bro all networks was given 1st priority to bollywood films check zee channels only in zee cinema was airing 1 or 2 Dubbed movies zee action zee premier zee classic was pure bollywood channels and check in star gold schedule their is a movie called bajrang the he man from that film dubbing Era started in 2007. Before that their was only 1 Dubbed movie rajnikant starrer muthu maharaja that also was with star aired in 2003 now both the films is with SPN.

Seems like Bhaagam Bhaag, Run, Baazigar have shifted from zee to other networks....they were repeated frequently till few days back but now stopped airing.
Run scheduled today on Zee Action at 5:05 PM
I think beta movie expired from zee not seen in any zee channel from long time may be it will move to Disney-star or viacom18.
Beta aired yesterday on Zee Anmol Cinema at 8:41 AM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock