Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Malamaal Weekly on 9X.
HHZ82Zw.jpg

I am sensing that Vishesh Films is dividing its films across diff pay and FTA broadcasters though some of their movie rights also with library companies. Will Red Chillies also take same route, Chennai Express already with Viacom18, Sony has few while i anticipate that many of SRK production company owned films will soon b available on disney+hotstar as well as on their linear channels....Pathan premiere might also happen on star/disney and Red Chillies might also produce web series for Hotstar. Later on even Dharma Production films might arrive on star/disney, this may happen around Brahmastra release

Sony left with 2 prominent banners T Series and VVC which again I m anticipating to shift to star/disney soon

I am sensing that Vishesh Films is dividing its films across diff pay and FTA broadcasters though some of their movie rights also with library companies. Will Red Chillies also take same route, Chennai Express already with Viacom18, Sony has few while i anticipate that many of SRK production company owned films will soon b available on disney+hotstar as well as on their linear channels....Pathan premiere might also happen on star/disney and Red Chillies might also produce web series for Hotstar. Later on even Dharma Production films might arrive on star/disney, this may happen around Brahmastra release

Sony left with 2 prominent banners T Series and VVC which again I m anticipating to shift to star/disney soon
Any source vvc and t series shift to star/disney

I think the suitable answer will be like
SRK - Cineyug - Viacom18
SRK - Eagle Films - Sony
SRK's standalone films will move to Disney-Star
Chennai Express and Happy New Year were Co-produced by Cineyug.
Pathan will 100% come on Disney-Star since YRF is producing it.

T-Series and VVC Films will not completely move to Disney-Star they will give some films to Them but they don't change their core partners. Also NH Studioz and their own production recent releases are with Sony. They have currently 5-6 films under production of which 2 of the film have already released

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock