Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Premiered on zee cinema
When all this kind movies was with zee every 1 was knowing about it and zee aired in perfect timings. If we see overall the contribution which zee TV and zee cinema gave to TV industry is glorious bro Sony Max, star gold, colors channels came in lime light just because zee all this channels bagged so many films from zee when they launched their channels.

Last edited:
Does it hurt to air movies like Koi Mil Gaya and Dhoom on HD channels? I don't recall many enjoying Total Dhamaal and Genius on any channels. Leave alone HD channels. This is why I hate subscribing any movie channel. It's almost same movies every weekend throughout the year. Star aired Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke in HD last night. That's how it should be. Change the line-up every 2 weeks. Will do justice to the library.

Last edited:
When all this kind movies was with zee every was knowing about it and zee aired in perfect timings. If we see overall the contribution which zee TV and zee cinema gave to TV industry is glorious bro Sony Max, star gold, colors channels came in lime light just because zee all this channels bagged so many films from zee when they launched their channels.
Yes bro, when ever the history of movie channel will be written zee cinema will be the first among the genere

Yes bro, when ever the history of movie channel will be written zee cinema will be the first among the genere
Zee tv/zee cinema has given everything to us bro for every festival/occasion they aired related films and shows hats off and I thank them for this happiness which they have given us they filled our childhood with lots of happiness. Every Thursday 5pm horror films last Sunday of every month new movie as movie or the month airing birthday actor films full day the best thing is they aired Films from small actor to big actors on their birthdays this the best thing about zee cinema 1st channel to air movie of viewer choice. Double maza movies on Sunday 2pm and 5pm of actor, director, producer, journey started from dil ka doctor, raam Lakhan.

Zee tv/zee cinema has given everything to us bro for every festival/occasion they aired related films and shows hats off and I thank them for this happiness which they have given us they filled our childhood with lots of happiness. Every Thursday 5pm horror films last Sunday of every month new movie as movie or the month airing birthday actor films full day the best thing is they aired Films from small actor to big actors on their birthdays this the best thing about zee cinema 1st channel to air movie of viewer choice. Double maza movies on Sunday 2pm and 5pm of actor, director, producer, journey started from dil ka doctor, raam Lakhan.
Dil ka doctor was the first movie aired on zee cinema when it turned into pay channel

Does it hurt to air movies like Koi Mil Gaya and Dhoom on HD channels? I don't recall many enjoying Total Dhamaal and Genius on any channels. Leave alone HD channels. This is why I hate subscribing any movie channel. It's almost same movies every weekend throughout the year. Star aired Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke in HD last night. That's how it should be. Change the line-up every 2 weeks. Will do justice to the library.
Even Star skipped telecasting Hum Tum in HD and I'm not sure Saathiya was aired in HD or not?

Even Star skipped telecasting Hum Tum in HD and I'm not sure Saathiya was aired in HD or not?
Hum Tum aired first time on Star Gold 2 & then on UTV Movies
83tfOC4.png

Saathiya aired first time on Star Gold & then on UTV Movies
mqZVkx4.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock