Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Karam Now Playing On Dhinchaak 2
0dnaLXy.jpg

When is Toofan expected to premiere on zee cinema, been long since it released?

Few days back i was saying the zee does not manage its bollywood film library and there is repetition of select movies across chs while other remain idle or hardly aired. This holds true for their chs but at same time i want to add that they share many films with B4U thus these less aired films find space on B4U chs, also on zing such films r usually aired which do not find space on main zee movie chs
Zing should rename itself to Boney Kapoor TV. Most of the Boney Kapoor films are aired on Zing

When is Toofan expected to premiere on zee cinema, been long since it released?

Few days back i was saying the zee does not manage its bollywood film library and there is repetition of select movies across chs while other remain idle or hardly aired. This holds true for their chs but at same time i want to add that they share many films with B4U thus these less aired films find space on B4U chs, also on zing such films r usually aired which do not find space on main zee movie chs
Toofan premier in zee cinema 31st October 8pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock