Discussion Satellite Rights Of Hollywood Movies

Than why do you want to watch it on tv with ads? 🤔
To have a experience
She wants the logo of Sony Pix on the top right corner. Believe it or not, this is an actual reason why I was disappointed when my family cut the Tata Sky subscription in November 2018 and moved completely to OTT. I loved to have the experience of watching shows with the channel graphics packaging. But now it is irrelevant.

She wants the logo of Sony Pix on the top right corner. Believe it or not, this is an actual reason why I was disappointed when my family cut the Tata Sky subscription in November 2018 and moved completely to OTT. I loved to have the experience of watching shows with the channel graphics packaging. But now it is irrelevant.
So basically you are part of some watermark gang?

I also enjoy watching shows or films with channel graphics or packaging, it adds to whole experience. Watching on OTT is fine as far as convenience goes but still watching on tv channel is another kind of charm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock