Sony Pix 2021 premiers

YAwFWGl.png

nzDARhC.png

0kDWPPK.png

jUnKvZx.png

MiJ9vHS.png

gnsKvYB.png

And many more......

Let's OTT has also published fake news sometimes. Lets wait and watch. I think rights will be with Prime Video only and satellite with &flix
Yes @ak7777 you are right, that's a fake news. I think they haven't understood the news that Disney brought the post pay1 window rights for Sony movies just in the USA. Even there, Netflix will get the movies post theatrical release (This movie will be the last Starz get post theatrical from Sony) . I guess many people didn't know regarding the deal properly and are assuming that the deal is made worldwide.

However, Disney can broker a deal for this Spidey film bcoz they are also financing this movie with Sony, which isn't the case with earlier two movies. But I don't think Disney will go into that hardships especially when new MCU content is rolling out almost every month if not every week now. They still have Black Widow, Shang-Chi and Eternals (directed by best picture and best director winner Chole Zhao.).

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me the satellite rights of drive me crazy 1999 movie starring Melissa Joan hart and adrian Grenier

Yes @ak7777 you are right, that's a fake news. I think they haven't understood the news that Disney brought the post pay1 window rights for Sony movies just in the USA. Even there, Netflix will get the movies post theatrical release (This movie will be the last Starz get post theatrical from Sony) . I guess many people didn't know regarding the deal properly and are assuming that the deal is made worldwide.

However, Disney can broker a deal for this Spidey film bcoz they are also financing this movie with Sony, which isn't the case with earlier two movies. But I don't think Disney will go into that hardships especially when new MCU content is rolling out almost every month if not every week now. They still have Black Widow, Shang-Chi and Eternals (directed by best picture and best director winner Chole Zhao.).
Spiderman is a huge huge cash cow especially in India. Since Sony has a deal with Netflix now Netflix is known for being an aggressive player. In Worldwide fight for #1 OTT is between Disney+ and Netflix while Prime Video, HBOMax etc are still emerging.

Spiderman is a huge huge cash cow especially in India. Since Sony has a deal with Netflix now Netflix is known for being an aggressive player. In Worldwide fight for #1 OTT is between Disney+ and Netflix while Prime Video, HBOMax etc are still emerging.
Similar to Sony's deal with Disney, Netflix's deal also just for the USA. Only thing is, Netflix if involved in the creative process and finance a movie from pre-prod stage, they will release it as a Netflix original instead of traditional release.

All the theatrical releases will be going to Netflix first starting 2022 (which excludes Spidey:No way Home) and after its completion of Pay 1 window, Disney can broadcast and stream across all of their platforms that includes FX, Freeform, abc, Hulu, Disney+ and even Nat Geo if they want to.

Similar to Sony's deal with Disney, Netflix's deal also just for the USA. Only thing is, Netflix if involved in the creative process and finance a movie from pre-prod stage, they will release it as a Netflix original instead of traditional release.

All the theatrical releases will be going to Netflix first starting 2022 (which excludes Spidey:No way Home) and after its completion of Pay 1 window, Disney can broadcast and stream across all of their platforms that includes FX, Freeform, abc, Hulu, Disney+ and even Nat Geo if they want to.
I think Netflix deal is for now speculated for US but I think Netflix India will not be hesitant to get Sony Pictures Films. Now films are divided among Netflix, Prime Video and Sony Liv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock