Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 559,879
Can someone inform untelecasted movie rights according to channels

Dear comrade movie music event Telecasting tomorrow 4:30 pm to 6 pm on Zee Kannada
IMG-20190721-144711

Dear comerade rights with Udaya TV

Perfect Source... Collected From Bengaluru music concert
Bro if Udaya TV have dear comrade satellite rights then they will Telecast music event
Maybe Udaya TV channel partner
Some months back I watched Vismaya Kannada movie have Udaya TV logo but satellite rights with Colors Kannada

I also want Udaya TV should acquire new movies satellite rights
How many movies Zee Kannada acquiring zee want all movies
Mersal's(Tamil) audio launch was broadcasted by Sun TV and that was a grand ceremony. Star Vijay shown the movie's exclusive clippings(or trailer not remembering) once. And the satellite rights was already aqcired by Zee Tamil then. So any one of the channels can be simply the event partner of the show.

Mersal's(Tamil) audio launch was broadcasted by Sun TV and that was a grand ceremony. Star Vijay shown the movie's exclusive clippings(or trailer not remembering) once. And the satellite rights was already aqcired by Zee Tamil then. So any one of the channels can be simply the event partner of the show.
Ooh k... Rashmika already once Insta live time said about movie Rights acquired by Sun Network for Four language's....

Dhruva Sarja's Pogaru movie satellite rights Bagged by Star Suvarna
Except for 'Addhuri' movie all other movies of dhruva sarja is with star suvarna(bahaddur, bharjari and pogaru)

Except for 'Addhuri' movie all other movies of dhruva sarja is with star suvarna(bahaddur, bharjari and pogaru)
They acquired bahaddur and bharjari got good ratings for original and repeat Telecasts
Also star Suvarna started Pogaru promotion from last year in reality shows

Hi all.. Watched the Tamil movie Kadharam Kondan, Vikram starrer yesterday. While the channel partner was not show (or did I miss), they did reveal the streaming partner and it is confirmed now that Amazon Prime Video is the digital streaming partner for the film.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock