Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 562,257
Maybe Removing. Producers are not happy from Udaya TV
Sun network Sharing many movies with Mx Player, Jio Cinema and Hungama Play without Movie Producer Permission

I understand where producers are coming. But the thing is if Sunnxt pays a hefty amount for a movie, they have limited amount of revenue generating aways. So they are licensing to others to generate revenue. I don't think that's an issue at all. Producers are still getting paid their payday in premium if not other streamer would have paid more to acquire the same. KFI unions unnecessarily provokes issues like dubbing and now this unless its for stopping their movies scenes or songs on TV channels who doesn't have rights then I understand it.

I understand where producers are coming. But the thing is if Sunnxt pays a hefty amount for a movie, they have limited amount of revenue generating aways. So they are licensing to others to generate revenue. I don't think that's an issue at all. Producers are still getting paid their payday in premium if not other streamer would have paid more to acquire the same. KFI unions unnecessarily provokes issues like dubbing and now this unless its for stopping their movies scenes or songs on TV channels who doesn't have rights then I understand it.
Yes later channels itself stop acquiring movies, but stopping movie scenes and Songs on TV not Good idea
lOC8B1t.jpg

Rashmika mandanna's Telugu blockbuster Geetha Govinda will be dubbed as "Selfie shuru maadida Love story" and telecasting on Star Suvarna as soon.. just I saw the promo on Suvarna channel.
Nice, but name is not good they should put as Geeta Govinda..

If they remove means they will lost 800+movies will be lost.
Better to stop sharing movie with others and should buy all old movies rights.
Already Udaya TV lost many good movies. If this happens they'll be in a huge loss. Their main plus point is movies.

kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal tamil movie got highest rating (7.1) for dubbed films in telugu in star maa . Who has its kannada broadcast rights ?
Viacom18 has sold both tamil and telugu only broadcast rights to star. Malayalam and kannada not sold.
Malayalam with Asianet
kannum kannum kollaiyadithaal malayalam dubbed coming soon on asianet

Nice, but name is not good they should put as Geeta Govinda..
Yes bro. The name is so funny:biggrin:
Geetha Govindam are just names and can be used in any language.
In Kannada it can be Geetha Govinda.
Geetha Govinda and Govinda Geetha Title already Registered by some Kannada movie Producers

Also Geetha Govindam Kannada Dubbing from Original Producer Allu Arjun and Allu Aravind (Geetha Arts )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock