Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 562,330
Yuvarathnaa is now streaming on Amazon Prime Video. There was no mention of satellite rights.
But Thanks to ETV was shown.
SbnJUMl.jpg

Yuvarathnaa is now streaming on Amazon Prime Video. There was no mention of satellite rights.
But Thanks to ETV was shown.
SbnJUMl.jpg
I think rights with Udaya.Scene of watching Nandhini on Udaya TV. In another scene One of the characters tells that his friend working in Udaya TV.

Last edited:
I know that bro, I'm just telling that satellite high chance with Udaya. I have seen the film
Probably It's going to Sold to Zee or maybe Star Network, Hombale Films already Dubbed in Four Languages except Malayalam Language, But they delayed other languages Dubbed versions OTT streaming on Amazon Prime don't know exact reason.

Which Kannada TV channel might be has the "Madagaja" Kannada movie Satellite rights?

There is a report that Rishab Shetty's Hero satellite and digital rights is with zee? Is it true? Can anyone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock