Satellite signal finder

Shamas

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new here plz suggest me best sat finder on Amazon.in

It depends on how and what for you will use the sat finder. If you provide details about the use cases then it'll be easier to suggest.

There are so many..
It's one of them, made by Solid. But not for professional use.. What is your budget. You can get digital meter also which price around 600 to 1200.

Solid SF45

Last edited:
It depends on how and what for you will use the sat finder. If you provide details about the use cases then it'll be easier to suggest.
Wanna use it for setting up the satellites both c+ku

Wanna use it for setting up the satellites both c+ku
  1. Will you need to power the LNB from the meter?
  2. Will you need transponder details on the meter?
  3. Will you need to test FTA channels on the meter itself?
  4. Will you need light to setup dish in the dark?
There are many options ranging from ₹200 to ₹8,000 depending on what you have in mind.

Better see in Aliexpress.com website there is lot of sat finder with small LCD display with battery and you connect that into your CRT TV or LED TV but you must pay some custom it depends upon your price i am already purchased from it but i pay Rs 750 custom duty ....

Thanks for your suggestions I have ordered Gt media v8 finder as it has mini video display +inbuilt 3000mah battery

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock