SCAM & FRAUD OF SKY2 ELECTRONICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabari charan

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I have paid Rs 8500 for Xcrusier Avant 420 Hd in SKY2 Electronics on 27-04-2016. They did not deliver the product and they also didn't return my money. They are not responding to call and messages. Its not only me they have cheated many people in our forum Mr polachan Joney, Mr Pargunan Guna, SK , and many more counting. Kindly do not purchase any products from them. They are huge group Many names multiple numbers. Kindly do not fall in prey to them. Dear friends kindly beware. Sky2 electronics mobile number.But they have many numbers by different names. Kindly verify seller before purchase.

thanks for this info plese share his account no..

This is the account number i transferred the money. But i hope he often changes the account number. He has not only cheated me many people like me. His mail Id . He will tell all the satellite products for low cost and will trap you. Please do not fall into the trap like me friends.

I am going file a cyber crime complaint against him and his company if he is not returning my money. He has cheated many people.Now only us.

such ppl shud be delivered wid a running knee to d face :nj :damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock