Breaking Scoob releases digitally on May 15th, skips theatrical release

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Warner Bros. has decided to send its animated film Scoob! straight to premium on-demand, versus waiting for theaters to reopen en masse once the coronavirus pandemic begins to subside.

The studio on Tuesday announced that the Scooby Doo movie will become available both to rent and to buy in the home on May 15 for $19.99 and $24.99, respectively. The rental period is 48 hours.

Warner Bros. Sending 'Scoob!' Straight to On-Demand in May

Better if Warner Bros. Launch Streaming App and all their Movies upload in Regional languages.for hollywood lovers

Better if Warner Bros. Launch Streaming App and all their Movies upload in Regional languages.for hollywood lovers
That statement contradicts itself. Hollywood lover would prefer to watch it in its original language. Meanwhile I don't want them to dub everything. Which will increase subscription rates as they will have to spend money to dub content. No one excepts any regional ott service to dub in English and Hindi. Hence, they get to enjoy their subscription in reasonable rates. Meanwhile they expect international ott players to dub in regional languages and increase our subscription cost. If one doesn't understand the language it's better for them to utilise the time by learning the language than waste time watching series and movies.

Last edited:
That statement contradicts itself. Hollywood lover would prefer to watch it in its original language. Meanwhile I don't want them to dub everything. Which will increase subscription rates as they will have to spend money to dub content. No one excepts any regional ott service to dub in English and Hindi. Hence, they get to enjoy their subscription in reasonable rates. Meanwhile they expect international ott players to dub in regional languages and increase our subscription cost. If one doesn't understand the language it's better for them to learn the language than waste time watching series and movies.
I agree with you But original language no jokes.when dubb in hindi or telugu some masala jokes added our peoples

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock