Screen Shot added Good news for dish tv middle east users

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 5,653

DishHD

Reaction score
Good news for dish tv middle east users who can get Nss 6 in their area. The test channel 2 was DD national and i think they add launched this channel has a alternative to star sports 2. DD National will broadcast champions trophy matches in Hindi commentary. So its confirmed NO Star cricket HD or Espn HD on Dish tru HD and even alternative to star sports 2 for hindi commentary has been added so no star sports 2 on dish tv. SS of DD national added and now i can get this channel in UAE.

oZ2Xwti.jpg

mussu-100 said:
How are you getting NSS6 in the UAE? :eek:

Mussu Bro signals of both Dish tv satellites Nss 6 and Asiasat 5 are very strong here in UAE except the DD satellite dont know the name of the Satellite. BTW my dish tv dealer is using dish tv here in UAE since it started its DTH service. I am receiving both satellites nss 6 and asiasat 5 with one 90cm dish and monoblock LNB and i am getting 80% signal. I have also installed Airtel DTH same with a 90 cm dish with normal HD Lnb and i am getting full signal and all channels. My Dish tv dealer also said that we will also get good signal in UAE from tatasky when they launch their new Gsat Satellite. Some people here are also using Videocon, Tatasky and Sun Direct DTH with bigger dish but dish tv and airtel are the most common Indian DTH used here bcoz they have a very strong signal here.

Thanks DishHD For Info !
As Per Your Suggestion Dishtv and Airtel is Best For using in UAE :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock