Discussion Scrolling characters on the bottom

nandu26

Reaction score
I am able to see characters scrolling on the bottom. The headlines on the news channels are not completely visible due to this. Black border formed. This is happening after the Sun Direct technician changed the STB.

$$lcn$$0996

The above thing is scrolling from right to left behind a black border. What is the real meaning of this?

I am trying to connect to Sun Direct via chat but long delay and not responsive.

Share a screenshot
$$lcn$$0996

The above thing is scrolling from right to left behind a black border. What is the real meaning of this?

I am trying to connect to Sun Direct via chat but long delay and not responsive.

$$lcn$$0996

STB model?

I just had a chat with customer service and the problem has been resolved. The Exit button on the remote should be pressed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock