SCV creates online customer portal for payment and management!!

Satvijay

Reaction score
SCV has created online customer portal where you can pay you bills online, manage you packs, add channels through a-la-carte etc, atlast one great relief from paying bills to my LCO.

This is only for digital customers, register with your mobile and get OTP for registration.

My Portal

May 18, 2013 (1.5 yrs back) - Arasu Cable TV charges can be paid online.
----------------------------------------------------------

The subscribers of Arasu Cable TV Corporation can now pay online the subscription amount of Rs.70.

A decision to this effect was taken on the basis of complaints received from the subscribers that some local cable TV operators were collecting exorbitant monthly charges, according to Collector S.Nagarajan. In a press release issued here, he said the Arasu Cable TV Corporation was broadcasting 90 to 100 channels at an affordable rate of Rs.70 per month.

However, some cable TV operators were collecting up to Rs.140 per month.

The subscribers who were forced to pay extra amount could contact the Special Tahsildar at the cell number 9498002575 to air their grievances.

They could also pay Rs.70 online at http://www.arasucable.com to avoid problems from the cable TV operators, he said.

The Collector also stated that the cable TV operators should ensure uninterrupted services to the subscribers, otherwise stern action would be taken against them.

==

Source: Arasu Cable TV charges can be paid online - The Hindu

Tamilnadu Arasu Cable TV Online Payment (Google search gives this)

HOUSE-MD said:
May 18, 2013 (1.5 yrs back) - Arasu Cable TV charges can be paid online.
----------------------------------------------------------

The subscribers of Arasu Cable TV Corporation can now pay online the subscription amount of Rs.70.

A decision to this effect was taken on the basis of complaints received from the subscribers that some local cable TV operators were collecting exorbitant monthly charges, according to Collector S.Nagarajan. In a press release issued here, he said the Arasu Cable TV Corporation was broadcasting 90 to 100 channels at an affordable rate of Rs.70 per month.

However, some cable TV operators were collecting up to Rs.140 per month.

The subscribers who were forced to pay extra amount could contact the Special Tahsildar at the cell number 9498002575 to air their grievances.

They could also pay Rs.70 online at http://www.arasucable.com to avoid problems from the cable TV operators, he said.

The Collector also stated that the cable TV operators should ensure uninterrupted services to the subscribers, otherwise stern action would be taken against them.

==

Source: Arasu Cable TV charges can be paid online - The Hindu

Tamilnadu Arasu Cable TV Online Payment (Google search gives this)

I know this, but this does not work, this was there in the cards and was never implemented. The one which im talking about SCV is which I have paid now, if this was there.. is any arasu user who has actually paid through this mode??" even scv website had customer login link which was never working all these days only now it was implemented.

Satvijay said:
I know this, but this does not work, this was there in the cards and was never implemented. The one which im talking about SCV is which I have paid now, if this was there.. is any arasu user who has actually paid through this mode??" even scv website had customer login link which was never working all these days only now it was implemented.

Bro..Its implemented & very much in operational mode..:)
But only problem is, we will hurt LCOs in disguise ..

Let LCOs charge Rs.100 instead of Rs.70.
Some People don't mind paying Rs.30 extra.

aravindan said:
Bro..Its implemented & very much in operational mode..:)
But only problem is, we will hurt LCOs in disguise ..

Let LCOs charge Rs.100 instead of Rs.70.
Some People don't mind paying Rs.30 extra.

Is it Implemented? where ?
If i pay thru online, how come my LCO will know whether i paid amount or not.
Is it anything Arasu passing details to LCO, who are all in that region paid amount thru online like that?
In govt cases, these online system will not be possible.
If you take SCV, it is very much possible and worth to it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock