SCV digital added 6 new tamil channels

Satvijay

Reaction score
Good news to SCV digital viewers. SCV is pushing all the english channels from LCN 150 to 230LCN currently LCN 147- 200 is kept free for adding more tamil channels. Wait and watch as told by SCV CC.

RE: SCV digital to add more tamil channels

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:eek:hya:luv
:hrt

SCV should also focus on Analogue and try to sell low cost basic basic SD STB (Around Rs 500) so people are somehow lured into DAS by some means, paying Rs 200 or 300 monthly may not be an issue for most Chennai people as they already pay Rs 120 for much much fewer channels on analogue.

Seems these MSO's are offering Analogue for free to LCO which makes DAS not that attractive for LCO. SCV needs to do something better and sooner to rule the market like they did in the past.

HOUSE-MD said:
SCV should also focus on Analogue and try to sell low cost basic basic SD STB (Around Rs 500) so people are somehow lured into DAS by some means, paying Rs 200 or 300 monthly may not be an issue for most Chennai people as they already pay Rs 120 for much much fewer channels on analogue.

Seems these MSO's are offering Analogue for free to LCO which makes DAS not that attractive for LCO. SCV needs to do something better and sooner to rule the market like they did in the past.

I don't think if anyone will focus on analog hereafter. Even Arasu will not come in my opinion after JJ's period.

Satvijay said:
Good news to SCV digital viewers. SCV is pushing all the english channels from LCN 150 to 230LCN currently LCN 147- 200 is kept free for adding more tamil channels. Wait and watch as told by SCV CC.

That might be the reason why some channels are receiving signals very badly. I also enquired with scv cc for any hd upgrade, they said for 3000 hd box are sold.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I don't think if anyone will focus on analog hereafter. Even Arasu will not come in my opinion after JJ's period.

Nopes. I just wanted them to focus on analogue users (not analogue service), sell low cost basic STB and somehow try bring analogue people to DAS. Most of the analogue users will buy STB if sold at around Rs 500 with guaranteed free service for a yr (it might sound hard, but there is no other way to push analogue users to DAS under present conditions).

Analogue has to somehow stop and DAS is the future. Chennai needs some reprieve from analogue.

Is there a thread for SCV? Where I can find the STB cost, HD channels, add on etc. I don't see much details in the website.

HOUSE-MD said:
Nopes. I just wanted them to focus on analogue users (not analogue service), sell low cost basic STB and somehow try bring analogue people to DAS. Most of the analogue users will buy STB if sold at around Rs 500 with guaranteed free service for a yr (it might sound hard, but there is no other way to push analogue users to DAS under present conditions).

Analogue has to somehow stop and DAS is the future. Chennai needs some reprieve from analogue.

The moment SCV shuts of analogue, we can see huge rise in DTH and DAS.

Moon tv, dheeran tv, mk tv, polimer tv added in scv digital but all those chanels display not subscribed notice. I am in p3 pack with this message. Even super tv in now into this mode. Polimer is something which is unexpected.

Will they add polimer in SD also...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock